CNN calls NC for Obama....while Clinton hold a huge lead

Clinton wins Indiana handily while Obama wins NC, specifically along racial lines. No surprise. What would be a surprise, Clinton stays close in NC or actually wins it.

to the left wingers if whites vote for hillary they are racist, but if almost all blacks vote black, then that is normal...

Obama was gaining more than 90 percent of the black vote in Indiana, while Clinton was winning an estimated 61 percent of the white vote there, running ahead of her rival among white men as well as women.

She also had 51 percent of independents' votes, to 49 for her rival, a statistical tie, and was winning among Democrats, 53-47.

In North Carolina, Clinton won 60 percent of the white vote, but Obama claimed support from roughly 90 percent of the blacks who cast ballots.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/05/06/politics/p001750D97.DTL&tsp=1

90% of the black vote, no, perfectly normal and obama being black has nothing to do with it, nope -- clearly we have racists voting

Look at the NC and Indiana county maps. Obama is winning the urban areas and Clinton the rural. Probably not a surprise but interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#NC

The numbers have now changed. Originally, she held some 3,000 vote lead. Still, it's a little early to call the race.

Depends on what areas have been counted. The big cities are full of blacks that are likely to vote for Obama. Her advantage was in the rural areas, but the numbers were against her, the cities hold more people and were expected to go heavily for Obama. She would be lucky to get 10 percent in those areas and it would be an upset if she got 20.

Problem with a black candidate?

No, just his views. Let's recap and take inventory of the three dunces:

Clinton: couldn't figure out how to pump gas into a car.

McCain: snoring somewhere, I have no idea what's going on with him.

Obama: good speaker, off the left edge, has a hard time when it comes to real issues, especially when there's no teleprompter present. Very good when it comes to playing up victimhood.

Yeah, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy with the ineptness displayed by these three. Lol.

No, just his views. Let's recap and take inventory of the three dunces:

Clinton: couldn't figure out how to pump gas into a car.

McCain: snoring somewhere, I have no idea what's going on with him.

Obama: good speaker, off the left edge, has a hard time when it comes to real issues, especially when there's no teleprompter present. Very good when it comes to playing up victimhood.

Yeah, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy with the ineptness displayed by these three. Lol.

Actually, I think it was making coffee... but that's not exactly what she's been called upon to do since 1992, has she? Not my measure of who should be president. I think she's the toughest candidate out there. (A woman I work with would say she has breast-icles). I think she'd have made a very good president. I'm sorry she's not going to get the chance this time around.

McCain... I can't for the life of me figure out how he sucked up to Bush after Bush's push-polling on the issue of his adopted daughter. I'd think a decent human being wouldn't sit back and allow it. He's also pandered to the religious right which is a total deal breaker for me.

Obama ... not perfect... a bit untested... but smart. I think he seems decent which is probably a disadvantage in a presidential campaign where mccain's 527 corp henchmen are already getting the disgusting swiftboating commercials ready.

oh...and his voting record isn't a bad one: http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/o000167/

To me, a dunce is what we've had the last 7 years....

Forum List

Back