CNN Bush Special

S

smirkinjesus

LOL! CNN does a bio on Kerry with a cool name and Springsteen tie-in: "Born to Run". Then the Bush Bio: "The Man who is President". ROTFLMAO! Cracks me up, they couldn't think of anything else to say, except, "Well he is President so let's call it THE MAN Who IS President." How about the Texas Tiger? Or George Bush Texas Ranger? Maybe the fox bio will be better?

jimnyc said:
And what's your point here, besides more trolling?
I know CNN leans to the Left, I just thought it was funny.

The only thing funny here is your pathetic attempts at trolling. You don't realize you're only making yourself look like a childish fool.

Interesting your choice of political forum then. So, you would acede the point that the major media is a wing of the Democratic Party, thus the near total blackout on demands for Kerry's war records, like the ones there were for GW's?

jimnyc said:
The only thing funny here is your pathetic attempts at trolling. You don't realize you're only making yourself look like a childish fool.

How am I trolling? BTW, I love the Steelers since I was a little kid. Just because I speak the truth, I'm a troll?

smirkinjesus said:
How am I trolling? BTW, I love the Steelers since I was a little kid. Just because I speak the truth, I'm a troll?

I'll let all your posts speak for themselves. I'm quite confident I'm not the only one who sees your trolling ways, conservatives and liberals alike.

jimnyc said:
I'll let all your posts speak for themselves. I'm quite confident I'm not the only one who sees your trolling ways, conservatives and liberals alike.

I concur. Soon as questioned pulls off or makes some ridiculous 'truth' statement. :fifty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back