CNN: Book Says Hillary Talks To The Dead

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
From 1996 and the CNN archives, just in case you forgot:

CNN - Book says Hillary talks to dead - June 22, 1996
First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.
"Most people in the White House did not know about Hillary's sessions with Houston. ... To some of the few who did, the meetings could trigger politically damaging comparisons to Nancy Reagan's use of astrology," Woodward wrote.
Or comparisons to a certain candidate from Delaware and her dabbling into witchcraft eh? I don't think she has anything to worry about though, we all talk to those "imaginary friends" don't we? :lol:

"I sat at my father's grave and spoke to him through Africa's red soil." -- Barack Hussein Obama

I bet Hillary talks to Vince Foster all the time and says things like "I'm sorry Vince but you knew too much..."

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton held imaginary conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt and Mahatma Gandhi as a therapeutic release, according to a new book written by Bob Woodward, says a report in Sunday's edition of The Chicago Sun-Times.
"Most people in the White House did not know about Hillary's sessions with Houston. ... To some of the few who did, the meetings could trigger politically damaging comparisons to Nancy Reagan's use of astrology," Woodward wrote.
Or comparisons to a certain candidate from Delaware and her dabbling into witchcraft eh? I don't think she has anything to worry about though, we all talk to those "imaginary friends" don't we? :lol:

Meh, if you remember who populated the Clinton White House it was likely that talking to the dead was the only way to have a rational conversation.

You know what?

If we're just "normal peeps,"

and we're THIS crazy,

just IMAGINE how crazy folks in the Limelight must be...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRRQY7eF6Q4]YouTube - Limelight - Rush [HQ Audio][/ame]

Yeah, it IS a LOT like That.

Last edited:
"I sat at my father's grave and spoke to him through Africa's red soil." -- Barack Hussein Obama

Of course, as any sane and rational REAL American (who prays to/speaks to god) knows;

if liberals or democrats do it then it DESERVES TO BE MOCKED and RIDICULED but if conservatives/republicans or tea party people do it then it DESERVES RESPECT!

Not the same thing as witchcraft. :lol:

Of course, as any sane and rational REAL American (who prays to/speaks to god) knows;

if liberals or democrats do it then it DESERVES TO BE MOCKED and RIDICULED but if conservatives/republicans or tea party people do it then it DESERVES RESPECT!

I'm not sure why you'd say that.

We ALL have opinions, and ALL of our opinions deserve air time.

I promise you this: I'll try to never insult you, nor call you names,

unless you piss me off! :lol:

A Woman's Prerogative, eh? ;)

As far as dims/libs or repuGs go,

if that's the ESSENCE of them,

some sort of partisanship?

They don't deserve any of our respect.

Last edited:

Nancy Reagan had an astrologer...... its old hat.

Reagan led the way again...:lol:

CNN: Book Says Hillary Talks To The Dead

That's just how some people describe Republicans.

You know, a political party that is driving everyone away, ruined the economy and has no new ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back