CNN article: States with the SWEETEST CORPORATE TAX BREAKS...Oregon gave over $2 BILLION TO NIKE

Trump is POTUS for 4 years, and the snowflakes are trying VERY hard to make it 8 years.

Thanks, SNOWFLAKES! Make sure you tell the 1,000 CARRIER WORKERS that you would rather they lost their jobs.
Closer to 800. 1200 are still going btw. And Carrier can move those 800 whenever they want anyways.

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Not accurate.....but that doesn't stop snowflakes!

Since you seem to be the "EXPERT" on this deal, why don't you lay out the ENTIRE DEAL as you understand it? Give us all the specifics.

Trump is POTUS for 4 years, and the snowflakes are trying VERY hard to make it 8 years.

Thanks, SNOWFLAKES! Make sure you tell the 1,000 CARRIER WORKERS that you would rather they lost their jobs.
Closer to 800. 1200 are still going btw. And Carrier can move those 800 whenever they want anyways.

DERP DERP DERP DERP

Not accurate.....but that doesn't stop snowflakes!

Since you seem to be the "EXPERT" on this deal, why don't you lay out the ENTIRE DEAL as you understand it? Give us all the specifics.

You don't know the details? Fuck man go read a newspaper or something.

So OREGON "PAID OFF NIKE"?

Damn, those liberal politicians are puppets of BIG BUSINESS!!!!

Oregon liberals are bullies and cowards. If you are big enough to fight back they will run and hide. Everyone else including the poor get fucked over. The left flap their big fat lying mouths about how they care for the poor...guess what the poor pay in income tax in Oregon...yeah 9% WHACK! And you hit that rate with only $8k of earnings they tax the shit out of the poor and middle class.

...and you are not allowed to pump your own gas....so they have corporate subsidized welfare, essentially.

Think about how much liberal snowflakes DEMAND they control your life.....you are not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon.

Portland passed a law making it illegal for a homeowner to cut down their own trees...then passed a leaf cleanup tax on homeowners.

Awesome!

Oregon has ALOT of manufacturing plants, particularly for TECH companies like INTEL.

I GUARANTEE they ALL get tax breaks from the state of Oregon.

When snowflakes claim there is something nefarious about Indiana giving tax incentives to CARRIER, all they are really doing is showing how focking stupid they are.

These are the same assholes who cried about the nuance between a "WALL" and a "FENCE" for the border barrier.

Trump trolled them so hard!

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day I won." - BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Yeah but they forced all the mills closed, effectively shutting down the economy of rural Oregon.

OMG DON'T get me started on what Bill Clinton did to Oregon's timber industry (the asshole left destroyed it like they are trying to destroy coal now) or WORSE...give me a moment...what that asshole Barbara Roberts the Oregon governor did with the money Clinton gave Oregon to retrain displaced timber industry employees. She fucking spent it on other shit. A PRIME example of why all liberals should be destroyed once and for all.

Oregon liberals are bullies and cowards. If you are big enough to fight back they will run and hide. Everyone else including the poor get fucked over. The left flap their big fat lying mouths about how they care for the poor...guess what the poor pay in income tax in Oregon...yeah 9% WHACK! And you hit that rate with only $8k of earnings they tax the shit out of the poor and middle class.

...and you are not allowed to pump your own gas....so they have corporate subsidized welfare, essentially.

Think about how much liberal snowflakes DEMAND they control your life.....you are not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon.

Portland passed a law making it illegal for a homeowner to cut down their own trees...then passed a leaf cleanup tax on homeowners.

Awesome!

Oregon has ALOT of manufacturing plants, particularly for TECH companies like INTEL.

When snowflakes claim there is something nefarious about Indiana giving tax incentives to CARRIER, all they are really doing is showing how focking stupid they are.

These are the same assholes who cried about the nuance between a "WALL" and a "FENCE" for the border barrier.

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day I won." - BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

Yeah but they forced all the mills closed, effectively shutting down the economy of rural Oregon.

OMG DON'T get me started on what Bill Clinton did to Oregon's timber industry (the asshole left destroyed it like they are trying to destroy coal now) or WORSE...give me a moment...what that asshole Barbara Roberts the Oregon governor did with the money Clinton gave Oregon to retrain displaced timber industry employees. She fucking spent it on other shit. A PRIME example of why all liberals should be destroyed once and for all.

What is the BULLSHIT LIBERAL PUBLIC reason that you are not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon, and what is the actual reason?

Awesome!

What is the BULLSHIT LIBERAL PUBLIC reason that you are not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon, and what is the actual reason?

Its like that also in New Jersey..no clue

Indiana gives $636/year in tax incentives to save 1100 CARRIER jobs...that is BAD.

Oregon gives $2 billion in tax incentives to Nike to save Beaverton presence...that is GOOD.

Snowflake logic.

Is your name Kyle by chance? If so I know you. We played on the same baseball team. You were that stupid fucking bench warmer that started to panic as soon as the other team was up by one in the first inning and crying about how all was lost. Even being reminded we hadn't even had a fucking turn to bat yet you were still checking the loss column on your clip board.

Elections have consequences and at the end of the day, Trump won.

This is what happens when you have and unreasonably high corporate tax of 35% plus state corp tax.

We save it in IL. A douche bag by the name of Pat Quinn come to office and shoots up personal income tax to 5.5% (one of the highest on the middle classs in the country) and the corp tax to 5% (one of the highest in the country).

Whenever a corp like McDonald, Caterpillar, Motorola, John Deere etc threaten to leave the politicians provide tax relief (many pay little to none of the State tax). However the mom and pop small businesses don't get these breaks. They have to pay it or relocate.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

OMFG! This is BRIBERY! Get the cops on it IMMEDIATELY!

Forum List

Back