CNN apparently just discovered there's a crisis on our southern border!

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"New"? "Sneaky"? ROTFLOL!!! Of course, I'm not surprised, but they really make themselves look stupid!

This could be the new sneaky big issue of the 2022 election​

(CNN)With all the focus of late on inflation and its impact on the coming midterm elections, we may be overlooking another issue gaining traction among the American public: immigration.
More than 4 in 10 Americans told Gallup in March that they have a "great deal" of worry about "illegal immigration," which is how the firm framed the issue in its survey. That number, which was consistent with Gallup's polling last year as well, is on the high end of their survey findings on the issue over the past decade.

"New"? "Sneaky"? ROTFLOL!!! Of course, I'm not surprised, but they really make themselves look stupid!

This could be the new sneaky big issue of the 2022 election​

I seriously doubt it is only 4 in 10 Americans worried about the border

please

don't pollute your mind imbibing cnn bs

I seriously doubt it is only 4 in 10 Americans worried about the border

please

don't pollute your mind imbibing cnn bs

I hear what you're saying, but this was a Gallup poll, and it reads like this: "Forty-one percent of Americans report worrying a great deal about the issue of illegal immigration, with another 19% worried a fair amount"

I hear what you're saying, but this was a Gallup poll, and it reads like this: "Forty-one percent of Americans report worrying a great deal about the issue of illegal immigration, with another 19% worried a fair amount"
so that's 60%

like i ssaid... 40% is bogus

It should be 99%, but then again, there's always going to be idiots who have no problem with our border being invaded and completely disrespected. They're called D-i-m-o-c-r-a-t-s.

Forum List

Back