CNN Anderson Cooper, I' am a Homosexual.

CNN's Anderson Cooper , has come out and said today that he is a homosexual.
He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now was the time to let the world know.

source msn.com

07/02/2012

Why is anyone surprised?

shepard_smith_x200.jpg

Shep needs to 'come out' also.

did anyone not know this already?

I cant believe this is news when there are so many other more important things occuring in the world.

I think it's time to tell everybody that I'm a heterosexual.
Whew, that was tough to say, but now that I have I feel a lot better about myself.

I assume everybody is gay unless I hear otherwise, so I appreciate your honesty.

Oh, but wait! No, that's not right. We all assume everyone is STRAIGHT unless they say otherwise.

Yeah, that's it. :thup:

Whew, that was tough to say, but now that I have I feel a lot better about myself.

I assume everybody is gay unless I hear otherwise, so I appreciate your honesty.

Oh, but wait! No, that's not right. We all assume everyone is STRAIGHT unless they say otherwise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29BoqCMRBFk]Vinney - SO confused - YouTube[/ame]

BDBoop, that kind of thinking is soooooo 20 century, it's the new millenium. :D

I guess when one's ratings are so low they will resort to anything to gain a following, whoops..time to call it a day, my cynical side is taking over. Like who gives a hoot.

All I got say is that gay man was one of the first people in new Orleans. Before the National Guard. ;)

did anyone not know this already?

I cant believe this is news when there are so many other more important things occuring in the world.

I come out and state that I'm heterosexual and you don't think this is important?
Oh man...why did I put myself out there?:(

Somebody had to take a stand! I'm thinkin' you just made Romney's short list for Veep.

I was more surprised when Halford came out. This is non-news as news. He's a handsome man and I'm sure he'll have luck in love on either side of the staircase.

And sometimes we need a break from the serious stuff. I don't read or watch the gossip shows that much, but every once in awhile it is fun to watch or read.
It's human to be interested by other's lives, especially if you are a woman.

CNN's Anderson Cooper , has come out and said today that he is a homosexual.
He said he has been trying to keep this a secret for a long time now, but felt now
was the time to let the world know.

source msn.com

07/02/2012

Really? You just now figured that out?

CNN has been running that cotton topped asshole known as Anderson Cooper (who is a former CIA agent with absolutely NO journalistic credentials, look it up on Wiki), for the past 5 years with that fag hag known as Griffin helping him to hold his New Year's Eve celebrations.

How the fuck did you miss that? Are you totally straight (which means no gaydar) or are you just fucking stupid?

New Topics

Forum List

Back