CNN and Trumps rejection of a McCain Statement

I applaud your fortitude at sitting through that much of any TV news show!
I record them and skip through to stories and interviews that sound interesting. Don’t think I would have my sanity or much of a life if I watched them wall to wall :)
I watch & read a lot of news ( in 3 languages) from as many sources in North America & Europe as are available to me and on almost every subject remain questions if the full story was reported based on verifiable facts or so called facts skewed by a particular opinion. When I get around to FOX, more often than not the questions they ask & discuss match my own. When tuned to CNN etc my flat screen tv is turned into an electronic version of the Jerusalem Wailing Wall echoing the usual left wing Torah dogmata

Seems odd that CNN would seek to inquire about honoring a Republican & yet receive grief from Republicans for the attempt.

No surprise.
That's not what happened you stupid blind fucking robot.

LOL, here comes YET another internet tuff guy, hiding behind his wittle computa keyboard, in Mommy & Daddy's basement
What’s your deal man? Do you just post nonesense then insult people who call you out or question what you are saying? Step up your game

I am usually a defender of CNN and other news outlets as I have no problem with critical reporting. But today they are embarassing themselves. I just sat through two painful interviews where they pressed Trump supporters about the letter that he declined to send out praising McCain. I understand that it can be viewed as a petty act. But it was explained pretty accurately IMO from one of their guests. He said that if Trump had released a statement of praise it would get covered by the press as inauthentic and would become the story, the best thing for Trump to do right now is stay out of it and let the family grieve. I think that is spot on.

What killed me about CNN was the persistence of the anchors bringing up this letter over and over again while guests were clearly wanting to talk about McCain. This is the wrong situation to fill that desire to get Trump supporters on record criticizing the POTUS. We need to stop politicizing people’s deaths, it makes me sick.

Apologies that I don’t have a link to the interviews, I watched them on TV. It was the show New Day, which I normally enjoy. They failed big time today. Shame on them
CNN is trump focused in an overkill fashion. they seem to exist to take him down.

i get trump HATES CNN, but maybe there's good reason for it and this is just an example. i'm leaving my own views on mccain at the door and wanting to nothing more show a baseline of respect to a man who spent his life in service. this is a loss to his family and all who cared for him and that needs to come first.

CNN doesn't do or report anything that is not a Trump negative...they hate him more than anything...more than their love for country and more than their mission of reporting the news accurately....they are a failed news agency...top to bottom....completely worthless to the people....
I don’t agree... they are definatley in a war with Trump, a war that Trump perpetuates, I get it, Trump needs an enemy so he can go on the offensive and attack to avoid accountability, that’s how he opperates. When the most powerful person in the world spews lies, inaccuracies, hyperbole and manipulation on a near daily basis, it is important to have a check. But as I said in the OP, politicizing a death is too far.
CNN needs an enemy also - it's a strange jacked up symbiotic relationship.

Forum List

Back