CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

you'll never hear the trash talk about drumps scripted cheat sheet The moron didn't know how to answer unless some one wrote it down for him
/——/ You don’t see the difference between a president’s scripted speech and a reporter handing a kid a scripted response to a loaded question? No difference at all?
IF it was true ,,,how tough could any question be that the idiot couldn't answer?? The press secretary Huckabee seems to answer every question Maybe she should run for president?
/——/ So Obozo using teleprompters means he’s an idiot too. Wowza.
they all use them Only time Trump sounds sane But he needed a piece of paper with 5 things written down so he'd know how to answer??In the brains dept Obama runs rings around him
/——/ yes because you American hating democRATs are chomping at the bit to pick up the slightest hesitation or slip of the tongue so you can pounce on the president and detract from all the good he is working on to fix this.
I'm not a religious man,but I pray to god he succeeds But my eyes and ears don't deceive me The man is rotten to the core A liar a cheat and probably a pervert

Obama didn't need permission from McConnel. Obama could have done the right thing even if he didn't like the optics.
Show me the link ..Obama wanted a bipartisan alert.

You're the one who claimed McConnel blocked or stopped Obama. That is a flat out lie. Obama "wanted" bipartisan support but did not need it. McConnel cannot block Obama from revealing Russian interference. Obama can choose to not reveal the interference for whatever reason (like bipartisan support), but it is his choice. No matter what McConnell's position was, Obama could have AND SHOULD HAVE revealed this interference .... unless it was trivial and of no consequence.
Get a link to back yourself up...you won't because there isn't any//what a doof..McConnell did refuse to give Obama a bipartisan alert to the people..
Now McConnell did say that we were getting hack..but refused to say the Russians..

Enjoy finding a link that you will never find..

You cannot prove a negative. Let's say I concede that Russians meddled in our elections. Let's say I'll stipulate that McConnell is a Russian spy (he isn't probably, but for the sake of arguements). How, exactly, could McConnell prevent Obama from sounding the alarm?

Lets take this Politico link:

Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

"Joe Biden said Tuesday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped the Obama administration from speaking out about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign by refusing to sign on to a bipartisan statement of condemnation."

Is it your belief that President Obama COULD NOT disclose Russian meddling without bipartisan support?

It is my position that it wasn't important enough to President Obama to disclose Russian meddling if he couldn't get McConnell to sign the alert.

Do you see the difference?

In that same link it explains that if Obama came out with a non partisan alert one month before the elections..

Here:
Biden said he and former President Barack Obama worried that without a united front of bipartisanship, speaking out before the election would undermine the legitimacy of the election and American institutions in a way that would play into the Russians’ larger ambitions.

They concluded that revealing the meddling would undermine the election more than the meddling itself. I see it. I don't know if that was a good call or not. I don't have all the info. Still, Obama was not blocked from anything. He chose to keep quiet. That says to me it's either not so big after all or that he didn't care enough to stick his neck out. That McConnell is a shit is a given IMO.

There you have it, folks: the fake news media is colluding with the Russians:

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone

CNN working with the Russians to undermine Trump. Wow
More Democrat collusion with the Russians.
Putin is deep up Filthy Don's butthole while grabbing your stinkhole.

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

(snip)At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”

If the goal of the secret Russian organizers was to inject nonsense like that into the American political dialogue, then their unwitting helpers on CNN and MSNBC certainly gave them plenty of assistance that day.

Both CNN and MSNBC talked about who they thought was organizing the rally. On MSNBC a few minutes before the march began, anchor Alex Witt asked Radford: “Hey, Morgan, can you tell who has organized this rally?...Is there someone

I wouldn't have put it so bluntly but Trumps silence on Putin and russia speaks 1000 words

/——/ You don’t see the difference between a president’s scripted speech and a reporter handing a kid a scripted response to a loaded question? No difference at all?
IF it was true ,,,how tough could any question be that the idiot couldn't answer?? The press secretary Huckabee seems to answer every question Maybe she should run for president?
they all use them Only time Trump sounds sane But he needed a piece of paper with 5 things written down so he'd know how to answer??In the brains dept Obama runs rings around him
/——/ yes because you American hating democRATs are chomping at the bit to pick up the slightest hesitation or slip of the tongue so you can pounce on the president and detract from all the good he is working on to fix this.
I'm not a religious man,but I pray to god he succeeds But my eyes and ears don't deceive me The man is rotten to the core A liar a cheat and probably a pervert
well at least you're open to other possibilities.

CNN colluding with the Russians to spread distrust and discontent in America.

Maybe Putin gave Comey the idea to use the fake dossier to get the FISA warrant knowing it would blow up on them.

I wouldn't have put it so bluntly but Trumps silence on Putin and russia speaks 1000 words
Oh puhleeeeze. In a court of law, it speaks absolutely nothing.

Having no evidence just makes you paranoid turds believe the conspiricy is even more sinister!

Funny that he calls Trump a "pervert" when he supports trannies with dicks taking showers with little girls.

Funny that he calls Trump a "pervert" when he supports trannies with dicks taking showers with little girls.
bripat you have to cut it out, your posts along with PC's are making us all dumber

bripat you have to cut it out, your posts along with PC's are making us all dumber
You mean you oppose trannies using the women's locker room?

yes

yes
Homophobic! Bigot!

Forum List

Back