CNN and Fox News

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

What we have are double standards for different politicians and different parties. The ruling elites, are, at this point, I think, doing it on purpose to see how much they can piss off the white guys. I don't think the Bundies, Branch Dividians, and folks at Ruby Ridge are quite ready yet to go full bore cray. But that is what they want. :71: Shit, we see it daily with the whiny posts on here, don't we?

People that aren't partisan and look at facts only, can clearly see the corruption that existed when Obama and Biden were in office. Yet when they were there? Nothing was done to sanction what Biden did.

Now, when the shoe is on the other foot and Trump is doing the EXACT SAME TYPE OF THING? :dunno:

The American public is expected to believe that we should have a squeaky clean administration?

wtf?

Again, it is the same type of double standards we have come to expect.

Hillary gets away with all sorts of shit, let her roll . . .

Obama has questionable scandal after scandal, well, he makes for good leads in the nightly news, so let it go. . .

Trump is a little sleazy, ruin his first term.

It is an abomination.
I agree about the double standards. I also agree that the MSM let Obama do pretty much as he pleased because they were on his side. The Media hates Trump with a passion and are going after him with a passion.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be comical.
Over the past week I have looked at CNN.com and Fox News... the difference is as if there are two alternate universes.

CNN --- Trump is guilty as f*ck...and on stand by... he might have pressured Australian President too just in case.

Fox News --- Biden is guilty as f*ck. And look - a photo of him and a Croatian oil man is playing golf together in the Hamptons...you know the man he "never met".

CNN -- Trump is in full panic mode.

Fox -- Democrats are scrambling after learning Barr is overseas investigating.

CNN -- Many Republicans on board with impeachment

Fox -- Republicans beginning investigations on Schiff's relationship with supposed secret whistleblower.

FFS.

Trust neither

It’s not news it’s editorials used to brainwash the masses.
Well that is it isn't it? They blur the lines between opinion and reporting. They are all inner-mixed together as to present the narrative.

I have to give Fox credit. They separate their straight news programming from their conservative leaning opinion shows. At least Hannity, Carlson, Ingraham, etc. TELL YOU they are not news commentators but conservative OPINION hosts.

That is how low our society has fallen, THEY NEED TO BE TOLD HOW TO THINK, from the establishment.

Clearly evident Mr Beale

but why do they do it? is it clinging to the last shread of hope in a failed system ,thinking that the Aholes manning the good ship titanic actually have a plan (other than lifeboats for themselves!)

or do they really want to go down swingin'?

either way, i'm just a dumb bluecollar redneck spending more time talking to livestock than folks blowin' chunks on this soul suckin' device

and even I 'get it'

~S~

The MSM is a laughable joke, though terribly damaging.

I don’t watch it. Total waste of time. Plus, my attitude on life is so much better without it.

Over the past week I have looked at CNN.com and Fox News... the difference is as if there are two alternate universes.

CNN --- Trump is guilty as f*ck...and on stand by... he might have pressured Australian President too just in case.

Fox News --- Biden is guilty as f*ck. And look - a photo of him and a Croatian oil man is playing golf together in the Hamptons...you know the man he "never met".

Fox -- Republicans beginning investigations on Schiff's relationship with supposed secret whistleblower.

FFS.
.....CNN did the same thing with the collusion crap--and that was a nothing burger--so who are you going to believe?
...same with the Smollet/Kavanaugh/Covington crap/etc etc

FFS.

public-trust-poll-cnn-vs-gas-station-sushi.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back