CNN and Fox News

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Watching both back and forth. It is like we live in two different countries. Both should be ashamed of themselves. Hannity is biased and Cuomo makes his brother look smart.

Sad

Need a true news channel.

As a foreigner I can see how much lies your Media is feeding you with and how much truth is hiding from you, especially, when it comes to Russia and Ukraine. I'm from Ukraine and I can guarantee if you knew at least 1/10 of what's REALLY going on there you would demand to stop sending any of your taxpayers' money to Kiev officials who need to be prosecuted along with their Deep State puppeteers.

upload_2018-8-21_20-33-44.png

Journalism in USA has been dying and being replaced with Hollywood stories. Sad but true.

Dershowitz on CNN says that basically Cohen is a puppet and saying what he is told to say. This country is so divided. Hannity bringing up Clinton 33k emails and acid washed drive for the 10000x time.

Meanwhile no one gives a F*ck about Molly Tibbetts.

Shame!

Watching both back and forth. It is like we live in two different countries. Both should be ashamed of themselves. Hannity is biased and Cuomo makes his brother look smart.

Sad

Need a true news channel.
At least CNN is not a propaganda machine, but they are both ridiculous gabfests. CNN and the MSM are so cowardly, reporting GOP garbage with a straight face to keep the controversy going... So much cheaper to get Talking Heads than to have foreign offices and reporters...

Dershowitz on CNN says that basically Cohen is a puppet and saying what he is told to say. This country is so divided. Hannity bringing up Clinton 33k emails and acid washed drive for the 10000x time.

Meanwhile no one gives a F*ck about Molly Tibbetts.

Shame!
Well hell son, she’s just a dead body and you are a racist!

Hannity just said the Tibbets story is up next. Chris Cuomo keeps rambling about his hatred for the White House. And actually is misstating what Cohen said. You cannot make this stuff up. Lanny Davis is on. That dude is slimy as hell. WTF!

Ken Livingstone, an English politician, a former MP :

The lies about Russia’s military predominance are being echoed again today over issues like the Crimea. I have never seen anything in the British media that reports the fact that over ninety percent of the people living in the Crimea are Russian. Nor have I ever seen it reported in the media that the Crimea was never a part of Ukraine until 1954 when the Soviet Union’s then leader Nikita Khrushchev switched the boundaries to include the Crimea inside Ukraine. He might be that he did this simply because he was himself born and brought up in the Ukraine but there have always been rumours that he was very drunk when he took the decision but I’ve never seen that reported in the British media.

The new Ukrainian government claimed that the number of people shot dead had been killed by the government’s security forces and Russians posing as Ukrainians. Those allegations were blown away when the Italian TV website Eyes Of War showed a documentary interviewing three ex-military snipers from Georgia who admitted they had been hired by the insurgents and had been partly responsible for the shootings. No western government has talked about sanctions against Georgia.

None of this is new, just a few years earlier in 2014 a Malaysian aeroplane was shot down as it passed over Ukraine in July. Immediately Western media said that this had been done by a Russian missile. But nowhere in the Western media was it revealed that the missile used was so old that they had been taken out of service by the Russian government years before. Following the chaotic break up of the old Soviet Union its wholly possible that several of these old missiles were retained, perhaps even by far-right groups in the Ukraine.

It takes decades for the truth to come out. We now know that when Tony Blair told us that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction that could reach Britain within 45 minutes and President Bush claimed Iraq had amassed a huge stockpile of uranium that this was completely untrue, but it led to the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis.

‘Be careful about what you believe’ – Ken Livingstone on US, UK media bias & lies

Last edited:
Liberal Media created a void for the majority Conservative voice. If Liberal Media were not so absurdly biased and petty there would never have been a need for a predominantly Conservative News Source.

Forum List

Back