CNN Anchor Don Lemmon's Comments About Smell Of Marijuana During Riots Land Him In Hot Water

The thugs who looted and burned property obviously had no regard for obeying the law, so they probably broke another law and smoked pot. Why should the reporter get in trouble for reporting the truth?

The thugs who looted and burned property obviously had no regard for obeying the law, so they probably broke another law and smoked pot. Why should the reporter get in trouble for reporting the truth?

I agree but then.....you ask why should the reporter get in trouble for reporting the truth?....and the answer is simple.

Think of Jonathan Gruber... you know the architect of Obamacare, when he said over and over that americans are stupid? he didn't lie, he spoke the truth!

And now, nobody knows him, he is a pariah.

That's why the reporter should know better than telling the truth in CNN.

The truth doesn't mix well with the left.:dunno:

I agree but then.....you ask why should the reporter get in trouble for reporting the truth?....and the answer is simple.

Think of Jonathan Gruber... you know the architect of Obamacare, when he said over and over that americans are stupid? he didn't lie, he spoke the truth!

He doesn't know all of the Americans to make that statement, all Americans are not stupid, so he was not truthful.

He doesn't know all of the Americans to make that statement, all Americans are not stupid, so he was not truthful.

Ok Ok ....not *all* Americans LOL.

Only many!:biggrin:

Black people smoke weed? Wow...whodathunkit?

When I was a sophomore in college back in the ought-70's, living in a dorm, there came a knock upon my door...

I opened it and there stood a 6'5" black guy. I remember thinking "oh fuck".

He asked me "do you have any rolling papers"?

I stepped back a bit and replied "what makes you think we smoke"?

He's like "dude- we live next door. We can smell it". :lol:

There began a friendship that I never before had, nor ever since.

That guy was a fucking trip.

Forum List

Back