CNN Analyst: Many Americans Will Dismiss Media as ‘Leftist Liars’ Over Disputed BuzzFeed Story

Too late!

“This will be used against the media as a whole, but I hope we can see past that and be smarter than that...” Ugh, smarter than what? What he’s saying is “even though this looks bad, trust us ANYWAY” LOL and I bet there are loads of idiots who’d agree.

MSM is just a branch of the Democratic Party.

The MSM is losing eyeballs and therefore revenues fast. Even Netflix considers games like Fort Nite to be their main competitors

Too late!

I'd love to see media like CNN acknowledge being fake news. Now that would be news, ... real news.

Enjoy it while you can. The MSM has an insane burn rate. I give it ten years at most. Even now NYT and WP are simply trophies for billionaires.

Bloomberg is far left but his terminals ain't, like reuters you have to shell out serious money to get a terminal and fake news or even failure to correct an error fast could cost millions

Too late!

“This will be used against the media as a whole, but I hope we can see past that and be smarter than that...” Ugh, smarter than what? What he’s saying is “even though this looks bad, trust us ANYWAY” LOL and I bet there are loads of idiots who’d agree.

Yup....maybe in the future they can keep from getting caught lying.
That's what the fat little shit is saying.

You see the goal isn't to report the news.....it's to take down Trump....and anyone who tries to stand up to the elitists that run things.

Too late!

Its just plain stupid to buy into anything you see or hear anymore. The statement as made was rejected by Both sides of the Political spectrum and reporter has a bad reputation on making up the News. Buzzfeed is not much better than CNN so no one can say much more than what I have.
upload_2019-1-19_13-59-44.jpeg

Forum List

Back