CNN Analyst Crushes McCabe: No Different from Others Prosecuted for Lying

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Taking bets as to how soon this HONEST ANALYST on FAKE NEWS CNN will continue to be on their broadcasts?

Let's hope Elie Honig isn't exiled to the CNN equivalent of Siberia. Because on New Day this morning, Honig, a CNN legal analyst, lit into Andrew McCabe for lying to federal investigators, suggesting he should be given the same treatment as others prosecuted for doing the same.

Highlights:

"Whenever we hear something from McCabe, we have to keep in mind he has a serious credibility problem."
"He lied three times in three separate interviewsabout whether he was a leak, or authorized theleak on the Hillary Clinton case."
"Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, George Papadopoulos, were all prosecuted for making false statements to federal investigators. I don't see why McCabe's case is really any different than those."

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

I'm not familiar with the analyst but knowing the mindset of leftists I would suspect his motive is to damage McCabe's credibility for blowing the whistle. I doubt seriously that this is a case of a CNN analyst having integrity. More likely this is the beginning of a smear campaign to punish what they see as a traitor.

I'm not familiar with the analyst but knowing the mindset of leftists I would suspect his motive is to damage McCabe's credibility for blowing the whistle. I doubt seriously that this is a case of a CNN analyst having integrity. More likely this is the beginning of a smear campaign to punish what they see as a traitor.
What McCabe exposed was everyone including Obama as traitors. This will not go unpunished... count on it..

Forum List

Back