CNN Analysis Of 911 Tape.

The words used were along the lines, "it sure sounded like he said it, but I couldn't swear to it." He won't be asked to, they'll have experts in voice forensics that will.

Nuh-unh.

That is Velez(?) statement from :09 to :13 give or take

That's not what was said after the background noise was removed, and the voice was more clearly heard.

Point = CNN disclaimed certainty in the first 15 seconds of the video you posted as conclusive.

Bull Shit........

There is no proof of any such thing.... And please tell me how a racist has a black friend who is close enough to him to make himself an unofficial spokesman?

There is no proof of a cover up, and you have no more of a clue as to what happened that night than I do........

That Black "friend" said, "Coon" is not a racial name.

That Black "Friend" said he wasnt actually a friend of his but a friend of his family.

That Black "Friend" said he didnt know about Zimmerman's violent past with his X wife who put a restraining order against him

That Black "Friend" didnt know about the altercation Zimmerman had with a cop or the FACT that Zimmerman had to go to anger management due to that altercation.

That "Black" Friend?

It doesn't have to be racial; Zimmerman MAY have been a wannbe police officer with an itchy trigger finger. Any transcript of this "analysis" available?

One more time, what is so hard to understand that Trayvon ran away and got away from Zimmerman. He was out of any perceived danger that he might have felt he was in. He came back to Zimmerman and became the aggressor. Look the only way you people can hang any guilty on Zimmerman is find evidence showing that Zimmerman flashed his gun that caused Trayvon to run. That is the only way you can show Zimmerman was guilty of anything.

There is nothing political because people of all races and political are asking for an arrest and trial and justice. You right wing nuts are trying to make it about race. Zimmerman made it about race when he profiled a black child and murdered him. He was a trained self defense in the police academy and deadly force was not necessary for him to kick this childs ass but he chose to shoot him claiming self defense as the had set it up to be played out that way. and he had ample time to break his on nose between the time of the incident and the next day when he went into ER.
One-third (33%) of adults believe crime watch volunteer George Zimmerman should be found guilty of murder in the shooting death of the Florida teenager, while 15% think Zimmerman acted in self-defense, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. But 52% of Americans are not sure.
33% Believe Zimmerman Guilty of Murder in Trayvon Martin Case - Rasmussen Reports™

Count me among the 52%. But there sure seems to be a heap of evidence that he should be indicted.

OK so now you're no longer part of the lynch mob?

Count me among the 52%. But there sure seems to be a heap of evidence that he should be indicted.

35 days in and the law at every conceivable level disagree.

Due process will tell.

You ready to accept that ?

Due process, and not his daddy's pull, should be the final arbiter. I feel much better now that the Feds are looking over their shoulders.

One-third (33%) of adults believe crime watch volunteer George Zimmerman should be found guilty of murder in the shooting death of the Florida teenager, while 15% think Zimmerman acted in self-defense, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. But 52% of Americans are not sure.
33% Believe Zimmerman Guilty of Murder in Trayvon Martin Case - Rasmussen Reports™

I never was. That's your strawman canard. I just find the facts, and if they make sense, I post them. I sure wasn't part of the right wing mob that was producing bullshit photos, not of Treyvon, to turn the victim into Willie Horton's reincarnation.

I never was. I just find the facts, and if they make sense, I post them. I sure wasn't part of the right wing mob that was producing bullshit photos, not of Treyvon, to turn the victim into Willie Horton's reincarnation.

Horse shit what you post is your opinion. What I post is also opinionated but reinforced with the evidence that has been allowed for public viewing.

Last edited:

I never was. I just find the facts, and if they make sense, I post them. I sure wasn't part of the right wing mob that was producing bullshit photos, not of Treyvon, to turn the victim into Willie Horton's reincarnation.

Horse shit what you post is your opinion.

Based on the facts and logic. Too bad the facts seem to put much of what Zimmerman, and those wingnuts who want to make a folk hero out of him, are clear bullshit. You know, like how you tried to defend KissMy's deceptoin.

Bull Shit........

There is no proof of any such thing.... And please tell me how a racist has a black friend who is close enough to him to make himself an unofficial spokesman?

There is no proof of a cover up, and you have no more of a clue as to what happened that night than I do........

That Black "Friend" said he wasnt actually a friend of his but a friend of his family.

That Black "Friend" said he didnt know about Zimmerman's violent past with his X wife who put a restraining order against him

That Black "Friend" didnt know about the altercation Zimmerman had with a cop or the FACT that Zimmerman had to go to anger management due to that altercation.

That "Black" Friend?

I'm not making excuses here. I am saying what is the facts, most who are condemning this man are leaving out many of those, as are you. But go ahead and watch if he ever is charged he'll walk whether he is guilty or not because he'll never get a fair trial....

People like those on the net and Al Sharpton are making sure of that......... Then throw in the "If I had a son" comment.....

this is all overblown BS and not a person on this thread or any of the dozens of others knows what happened that night.

I'm sick of hearing about it, there were probably 100 murders or more in the US that same day. Where is the outrage for the others? They couldn't be called racists I suppose.....

Bull Shit........

That "Black" Friend?

I'm not making excuses here. I am saying what is the facts, most who are condemning this man are leaving out many of those, as are you. But go ahead and watch if he ever is charged he'll walk whether he is guilty or not because he'll never get a fair trial....

People like those on the net and Al Sharpton are making sure of that......... Then throw in the "If I had a son" comment.....

this is all overblown BS and not a person on this thread or any of the dozens of others knows what happened that night.

I'm sick of hearing about it, there were probably 100 murders or more in the US that same day. Where is the outrage for the others? They couldn't be called racists I suppose.....

Did Charles Manson get a fair trial, in spite of Nixon announcing he was guilty prior to jury deliberation? Did the Duke lacrosse team? Yeah they did.

How about those Klan members who were caught on video shooting into a crowd in Greensboro, in 1979? Nope. The went off scott free. How about the first two trials for the people who killed the civil rights workers in Paris, Mississippi? Got away with murder. All the feds could do was charge them with civil rights violations.

Are you really so naive to believe that the media isn't going to report every bit of minutia, and people aren't going to share their opinions, on what is now a high profile case? You can say STFU all you want. It's just not going to happen.

Due process will tell.

Due process, and not his daddy's pull, should be the final arbiter. I feel much better now that the Feds are looking over their shoulders.

Yes the entire system in Seminole County, Florida is ready to risk giving up everything they have worked for, their honorable life ambition, risk criminal prosecution and how they feed their families to help a retired magistrate from a Virginia court.

Last edited:

Due process will tell.

Yes the entire system in Seminole County, Florida is ready to risk giving up everything they have worked for, their honorable life ambition, risk cirminal prosecution and how they feed their families to help a retired magistrate from a Virginia court.

Sanford is as divided as this message board I've read. I would guess most there wish this death had not occurred.

That "Black" Friend?

Did Charles Manson get a fair trial, in spite of Nixon announcing he was guilty prior to jury deliberation? Did the Duke lacrosse team? Yeah they did.

How about those Klan members who were caught on video shooting into a crowd in Greensboro, in 1979? Nope. The went off scott free. How about the first two trials for the people who killed the civil rights workers in Paris, Mississippi? Got away with murder. All the feds could do was charge them with civil rights violations.

Are you really so naive to believe that the media isn't going to report every bit of minutia, and people aren't going to share their opinions, on what is now a high profile case? You can say STFU all you want. It's just not going to happen.

I'm saying the damage is already done.

And some people still want to throw more fuel on the fire........

Horse shit what you post is your opinion. What I post is also opinionated but reinforced with the evidence that has been allowed for public viewing.

Based on the facts and logic. Too bad the facts seem to put much of what Zimmerman, and those wingnuts who want to make a folk hero out of him, are clear bullshit. You know, like how you tried to defend KissMy's deceptoin.

I added what you may have missed. Let's put it this way we both are giving opinions. But the difference between you and me I do have some experience with collection of evidence from crime seine areas. Take for instance the 911 call since that one video that I have posted I can tell when he starting running after Martin and when Zimmerman stop running after martin. You could too all you have to do is sit and listen the the sounds.
The ding ding ding of keys in an ignition when the door opens the shutting of the door. The huffing and puffing of Zimmerman running and then you can hear foot steps on concert. Shortly after he acknowledges that he should not follow Trayvon the huffing and puffing stops that's also around the time you can hear feet on concert sound.

Then we take into account Zimmerman knew the police were in route it makes no sense for him to shoot anyone unless he was jumped and Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun.

I have mentioned this once before. If someone had come forward and said they saw Zimmerman running with his gun drawn, that would show cause in favor for Trayvon that he was standing his ground. That would be the only angle the DA would have to get a conviction.

I'm saying the damage is already done.

And some people still want to throw more fuel on the fire........

So you want people to STFU. Good luck. Sound like a fools errand though. This case is going to be discussed until a verdict is reached, or if it's not prosecuted, whether there's a double standard of justice. It's no different than any other high profile case.

I added what you may have missed. Let's put it this way we both are giving opinions. But the difference between you and me I do have some experience with collection of evidence from crime seine areas. Take for instance the 911 call since that one video that I have posted I can tell when he starting running after Martin and when Zimmerman stop running after martin. You could too all you have to do is sit and listen the the sounds.
The ding ding ding of keys in an ignition when the door opens the shutting of the door. The huffing and puffing of Zimmerman running and then you can hear foot steps on concert. Shortly after he acknowledges that he should not follow Trayvon the huffing and puffing stops that's also around the time you can hear feet on concert sound.

Then we take into account Zimmerman knew the police were in route it makes no sense for him to shoot anyone unless he was jumped and Trayvon went for Zimmerman's gun.

I have mentioned this once before. If someone had come forward and said they saw Zimmerman running with his gun drawn, that would show cause in favor for Trayvon that he was standing his ground. That would be the only angle the DA would have to get a conviction.

The fact you omit is he was told by police stay by the mail boxes, and instead got out of his SUV, and by his breathing indicates that he was running. He had to get on a sidewalk path, make two turns to get to where the killing took place. Those two turns by Martin were on the direct route back to where he was staying with his father. The 911 call made by Zimmerman, clearly indicates that he had already decided that Martin was up to no good. Terms like "these assholes always get away" demonstrate Zimmmerman's prejudice, even if you discount "fucking coons," which the experts will testify about.

Then we have his girlfriend's testimony, and it's been reported that the phone records support her. That Martin was scared, because some big guy was following him. She claims she told him to run, which he must have, else why would Zimmerman run?

If anyone had "stand your grounds" rights it was Treyvor. And Zimmerman gave him reasonable cause to feel himself in danger. The best outcome I can see for Zimmerman is negligent homicide.

The fact you omit is he was told by police stay by the mail boxes, and instead got out of his SUV, and by his breathing indicates that he was running. He had to get on a sidewalk path, make two turns to get to where the killing took place. Those two turns by Martin were on the direct route back to where he was staying with his father. The 911 call made by Zimmerman, clearly indicates that he had already decided that Martin was up to no good. Terms like "these assholes always get away" demonstrate Zimmmerman's prejudice, even if you discount "fucking coons," which the experts will testify about.

Then we have his girlfriend's testimony, and it's been reported that the phone records support her. That Martin was scared, because some big guy was following him. She claims she told him to run, which he must have, else why would Zimmerman run?

If anyone had "stand your grounds" rights it was Treyvor. And Zimmerman gave him reasonable cause to feel himself in danger. The best outcome I can see for Zimmerman is negligent homicide.

The fact you omit is he was told by police stay by the mail boxes, and instead got out of his SUV, and by his breathing indicates that he was running.
I omitted nothing, But you are lying right here. Why must you lie? I have tried to be honest and straight forward with you and you turn around and lie.

Forum List

Back