CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

---> the faked image probably originated at troll hole 8chan:
LGF1637.jpg

You won't find any altered photo on CNN -- because, nutcakes, it didn't happen.

How many times in a day do you guys get punked by the same idiots who keep making fools out of you, but you just keep drinking from that "look how stupid I am" well?

LGF1637.jpg

How many times in a day do you guys get punked by the same idiots who keep making fools out of you, but you just keep drinking from that "look how stupid I am" well?

They don't mind being lied to, as long as its what they want to hear.

Hey, Stephanie, you can post up that bona-fide CNN link of that retouched photo any time now.

Really, no need to delay.

:D
He already said that the photo was a copy from a broadcast not a web site which is why there is no link. CNN has no photo's of a black version either which goes to show they deleted them all.

Your un-Americanism is showing. CNN is innocent of wrongdoing until you can prove they posted that image in the OP.

Hey, Stephanie, you can post up that bona-fide CNN link of that retouched photo any time now.

Really, no need to delay.

:D
He already said that the photo was a copy from a broadcast not a web site which is why there is no link. CNN has no photo's of a black version either which goes to show they deleted them all.
if he got it from a broadcast show, where is the link to the video of the broadcast show? how else could he get a picture of the photo Cnn was showing on its broadcast???

Where did the blogger that started this unsubstantiated rumor and allegation get this CNN photo from?

People need to wake up to this Lamestream left leaning media. they have become an ENEMY to SOME OF us in this country

SNIP:
CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White

Jim Hoft Oct 4th, 2015 12:23 am

CNN photoshops the photo of Oregon killer Chris Harper-Mercer to make him look white.

Chris was the son of Ian Mercer from Great Britain and Laurel Margaret Harper.

Conservative Treehouse

Chris lived with his mother Laurel.
He posted this selfie online.

ALL of it here:
CNN Alters Photo of Umpqua Killer Chris Harper-Mercer to Make Him Look White - The Gateway Pundit

If his father is white, he is white, Stephanie........you just showed your racist side.........again.....:)

THEN OMG the press realized the shooter was hispanic. They shit their pants. So they had to turn George into "a white hispanic".

I hate to break this to you, but Hispanics are considered "white". Geez.......sounds like many racist conservative whites want to make sure that everyone that is considered "white" is blond/blue-eyed......you all need to ge out more.

I was just watching a CNN clip. The reporter said that the gunman asked the victims if they were Christian and then fired regardless of the answer. He nonchalantly leaves out the purported point that Christians were delivered a blow to the head and non-believers were shot in the legs or hands.

THEN OMG the press realized the shooter was hispanic. They shit their pants. So they had to turn George into "a white hispanic".

I hate to break this to you, but Hispanics are considered "white". Geez.......sounds like many racist conservative whites want to make sure that everyone that is considered "white" is blond/blue-eyed......you all need to ge out more.

Cool. I'll start checking the Hispanic boxes on those forms then.

You're a little slow at doing that.

doesn't matter what they're "considered" to be..that's just done to further skew demographic data..especially (DOJ) crime data to make it look like whites are committing more crime than they are...only extreme leftists buy into that charade.

if your father or mother is Hispanic, you should check such....why not?

It actually depends on what state you live in, each State has it's own rule.....

some States allow the parent to choose on the birth certificate if one parent is white and one is black...

some states make it the race of the mother is the race of the child

and some states make it the father's race is the race of the child.

It is not equal in all states. at least this is what I had read somewhere, let me go double check...

Last edited:
LGF1637.jpg

They don't mind being lied to, as long as its what they want to hear.
And they don't mind propagating the lies they're told.

doesn't matter what they're "considered" to be..that's just done to further skew demographic data..especially (DOJ) crime data to make it look like whites are committing more crime than they are...only extreme leftists buy into that charade.
You're either delusional or a liar – given your posting history likely both.

You're either delusional or a liar – given your posting history likely both.
that's all quite fascinating......
but we aren't talking about me..we're talking about including people who aren't white in white crime statistics in order to skew the numbers..

LGF1637.jpg

The premise of this thread is idiocy – yet another lie contrived by the right, yet another non-issue fabricated into a 'controversy' by conservatives.

I had no idea what race he was. Regardless of any specific pic lightening, it is clear the media completely downplayed his being Black, at least as Black as our Prez, right? Liberals love to crow "It's only White people doing mass shootings!" Isn't that Right Mr Van Jones? The truth is: Crazy doesn't know color.

Forum List

Back