CNN Admits Zimmerman May Not Have Said Coon

Yes we know Zimmerman didn't return to his truck because Martin jumped him. So ed you have embellished and what you haven't embellished on you have been out right wrong but do keep going.
Unable to back up your "coon" lie, you go back to your "Martin jumped him" embellishment.

By the very maps YOU posted, Zimmerman did not return to his truck from where it is claimed he finished his 911 call because he TURNED LEFT to pursue his prey. He would have gone straight to return to his truck.

For Martin to have "jumped" Zimmerman while heading back to his truck as claimed, Martin, WITH ONE PUNCH, would have had to knock Zimmerman about 3 townhouses to the left of Zimmerman's path to his truck, to end up at the point where Zimmerman killed his prey. Clearly Zimmerman turned left at the path to Brandy Green's townhouse, away from his truck, of his own volition in pursuit of his target. It is undeniably a lie that Zimmerman was jumped while returning to his truck!

A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.

zimmerman_1000.jpg
would have had to knock Zimmerman about 3 townhouses to the left of Zimmerman's path to his truck,
You're babbling and talking nonsense. E is where it is reported Zimmerman finished his call
No doubt it would be easy to hide and jump out from one of those dark spots between the two housinf rows. Or are you that stupid to disagree?
And now your patented Dumb Act!

"Reported" by Zimmerman you mean, and C is where his truck is, and the route from E to C is marked in yellow so even a fool like you can't miss it. F is where Zimmerman killed his prey, to the left of the route from E to C. If Martin jumped Zimmerman it happened at F, not on Zimmerman's E to C way back to his truck! The claim that Zimmerman was attacked/jumped while going back to his truck is obviously a lie. Admit it!

:lol: The whole narrative by the left and the media of this being some sort of racial attack is completely unraveling. If George Zimmerman is indeed found not guilty, I hope he sues the shit out of the media, the Black Panthers, Spike Lee, and everyone who has defamed him without evidence and retires comfortably for the rest of his life.

I don't KNOW if he's guilty or not, but him being not-guilty and then sueing them as you say would be just the most gratifying thing ever, imo.

I think every hispanic/latino in America should let this be a lesson to them. Don't believe the garbage the left says about having your back. They will lynch you in a heartbeat if you are up against blacks.
Especially the racist libtard press.
The only people saying that Zimmerman might not be guilty are the conservatives.

Well at least one witness says he heard a shot..and the guy "on top" get up..and walk away uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

Zimmerman's gotten a new lawyer and had the guy who was a "friend" stop making the talk show rounds.

Yeah sure. he was facing down after the larger guy got off of him and had a bullet in his chest.
It must have riccoched off the ground into his chest.

I think every hispanic/latino in America should let this be a lesson to them. Don't believe the garbage the left says about having your back. They will lynch you in a heartbeat if you are up against blacks.
The only people saying that Zimmerman might not be guilty are the conservatives.

It's about votes, not principles. If somehow Obama didn't get the black vote in 2012 liberals would quickly abandon their natural white guilt instincts.

It's about votes, not principles. If somehow Obama didn't get the black vote in 2012 liberals would quickly abandon their natural white guilt instincts.

The black vote will be split this time around. Obama may well get below 75%. I said he would forever fracture the black voting block. It's happening. Blacks see through this transparent attempt to use them like puppets. Nobody can be that blind.

After really listening to the audio several times, it does appear he said 'It's fuckin cold.' I know this upsets Ravi the Raving Lunatic and her fellow Race-Baiter nutters, but it is what it is.

What, wait...The same people who didnt believe their own ears last week are now shedding all doubt. They werent shure last week went they listened to it, but now someone gives them an out ("it's fucking COLD") now suddenly their ears work and their ears hear exactly what some guy told you it says. I think it was CaliGirl who was telling me that people hear what they are told and there are study that proves it.

Pretty funny...BTW, I didnt bullshit around for almost a month saying "we dont know, I dont know..I hear but...cant hear" like some of you idiots here.

The black vote will be split this time around. Obama may well get below 75%. I said he would forever fracture the black voting block. It's happening. Blacks see through this transparent attempt to use them like puppets. Nobody can be that blind.

Damn, that's some ignorant shit come from you. Obama will get 95% of the black vote. He'd get 99% except 4 in 100 blacks think Obama is part of the white man's conspiracy against Africans. "He doesn't come from slave stock.... He's half white... He's not giving us reparations...."

I guess Zimmerman's lawyer was either intentionally lying, or was lied to by Georgie, when he said that George said the word was "punks." Cold, I could believe, just based on listening to the tape. But "punks"? No. Which raises the question as to why would George lie if he'd said "cold"?

I guess Zimmerman's lawyer was either intentionally lying, or was lied to by Georgie, when he said that George said the word was "punks." Cold, I could believe, just based on listening to the tape. But "punks"? No. Which raises the question as to why would George lie if he'd said "cold"?

Did Zimmerman's lawyer say the word was "punks"? I wouldn't think so. It's has always been clear to me that Zimmerman said "cold". If the lawyer really said "punks", it's incompetent, for a couple of reasons.

Forum List

Back