CNN Admits Zimmerman May Not Have Said Coon

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
:lol: The whole narrative by the left and the media of this being some sort of racial attack is completely unraveling. If George Zimmerman is indeed found not guilty, I hope he sues the shit out of the media, the Black Panthers, Spike Lee, and everyone who has defamed him without evidence and retires comfortably for the rest of his life.

was that why he shot an unarmed boy?

Nobody but a completely biased asshole would even ask such a massively stupid question.

If Zimmerman did make the complaint on the 9-1-1 call that it was "fucking COLD," rather than saying ANYTHING about a "coon," that kind of undercuts YOUR religiously held BELIEF that Zimmerman must have shot Trayvon because the kid was black.

That would leave entirely open the question of what led to the use of the gun.

And I know it rocks your small minded universe to have to confront a claim that IS already on the record, but the answer MIGHT have something to do with Trayvon making the choice to physically attack Zimmerman. (And yes, it IS possible that Trayvon did pound Zimmerman.)

IF Trayvon was pounding Zimmerman's head onto the ground, then POSSIBLY Zimmerman's behavior WAS justified (legally) under all the circumstances.

Why do you say "admits"? You make it sound like they were pushing the claim in the first place, which isn't true. As I recall, CNN has consistently maintained that after several of their people listened to the tape repeatedly they could reach no consensus as to what was said.

Funny, the OP doesnt say he may OR may not have...it ignores the option that he MAY have done it at all. Listen to the tape, if those people dont believe their own ears, there is no evidence that would be good enough for them.

I think he was on a power Rush and concidered Trayvon an asshole about to get away.

Just like he said on tape

Well at least one witness says he heard a shot..and the guy "on top" get up..and walk away uninjured.

It contradicts an allegation from Zimmerman's father earlier in the day that the unarmed black teenager broke his son's nose during the incident and also left him with bloody injuries from slamming the man's head repeatedly on to a concrete pavement. The eyewitness says he saw no blood and that the entire confrontation took place only on grass.

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

Zimmerman's gotten a new lawyer and had the guy who was a "friend" stop making the talk show rounds.

Martin and Zimmerman quite obviously had a physical confrontation. As to who was the instigator of that confrontation...we don't know. What has gradually come out over the past few weeks is that Martin was not the choir boy we'd been led to believe nor is Zimmerman the thug that he was portrayed as.

People like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have seized upon this incident as a way to energize their own movements. Neither appears to care that doing so comes at the cost of one young life and the destruction of another whose involvement by all appearances stems from his desire to protect his neighborhood.

FACT: Trayvon is dead.
FACT: Zimmerman shot him.

He should have been arrested at that point.
A person can be arrested for assault on the mere word of the person doing the accusing. Bingo. You're in jail.
That he wasn't ever even arrested shows that this case STINKS to high heaven.

Perhaps someone could explain how Trayvon beat Zimmerman without losing his iced tea OR bag of Skittles.? Or why when told by the police dispatcher to NOT follow Trayvon, he continued? Is disobeying police orders that lead to you killing someone a virture?

Zimmerman isn't a hero. He's Bernie Goetz. A punk with delusions of power and a gun.

Occham's razor people.

Last edited:
Evidence points to him being attacked.

No it doesn't. The evidence points to an altercation taking place. Zimmerman's claim is that he was attacked. But his claims are conflicting.

Then that means evidence points to him being attacked and other evidence contradicts it. That's common, especially contradicting evidence coming from anonymous sources.

Forum List

Back