CNN admits Trump has kept most of his promises

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In a rare moment of honesty, CNN admits that Donald Trump has kept virtually every promise he made on the campaign trail and that this is infuriating the international elite.

CNN Admits Trump Has Kept Most of His Promises
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that, cnn admits it -------------------next week they will say they didn't lol.

51CI2Zks1mL._SL1024_.jpg

Trump's successes keep mounting up, dimocrats keep stepping on their dicks. Not at all what they had in mind for the Hildebeast's first year in office, thus they've been busy spinning themselves into the ground for several months now.

Quite entertaining actually.

In a rare moment of honesty, CNN admits that Donald Trump has kept virtually every promise he made on the campaign trail and that this is infuriating the international elite.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that, cnn admits it -------------------next week they will say they didn't lol.
the problem with this is that everyone on both sides of the aisle know CNN is the king of fake news, the only good that will come from this is now the left will be forced to admit it.

Last edited:

Wow, if they really did go as far as to admitting anything, that is more than what I got when I was in junior high. The way that I could tell that I had done something good in the opinion of this one boy that I had a class with is when he would come to see how I did on my art projects and instead of laughing at me, he wouldn't say a thing. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back