CNN 2014 Journalist of The Year BUSTED - Resigns

How does a fake news reporter get canned at a fake news network?....

CNN’s 2014 Journalist Of The Year Resigns After Admitting To Falsifying Stories

All he did was do what most CNN -journalists do - he made up and reported FAKE NEWS.

:p

cnn-fake-news-gif-1.gif

The hypocrisy of the left. So when is the Democratic party going to disavow the support that the Communist Party USA has given to the DNC's Presidential nominee every years since the 80's. ? The CPUSA venerates people like Stalin and Mao who murdered around 60 million people.

funny how you dont object to the fox news....fake as hell network ...trumps main line of threats etc
Our most prolific source of fake news comes as tweets daily. And how come few seem to point out that 'Mexico will pay for the wall' is fake news, as well as 'MBS had nothing to do with Khashoggi murder' or even the current 'ISIS is defeated'. All of this is fake news tweeted pretty much daily. How come CNN critics are so blind to Oval Office 'fake news'?

Our most prolific source of fake news comes as tweets daily. And how come few seem to point out that 'Mexico will pay for the wall' is fake news, as well as 'MBS had nothing to do with Khashoggi murder' or even the current 'ISIS is defeated'. All of this is fake news tweeted pretty much daily. How come CNN critics are so blind to Oval Office 'fake news'?

If stupidity were painful you would have killed yourself years ago.

If stupidity were painful you would have killed yourself years ago.
You talk to me about stupid? Hah! From a guy that becomes a jellied glob of quivering acquiescence every time our most reliable fake news source tweets a faux crisis (ala caravan of refugees turned into invasion force of rapists), then tells you he is the 'only one who can fix it' and you wet your pants in joy.

Well, they can't all be as honorable as Tucker Carlson and the Daily Caller.
Yeah...we know sweetie. That’s why people who want facts turn to Tucker Carlson while desperate dimwits such as yourself turn to CNN and MSNBC (both of which have been caught falsifying stories on many occasions).

You talk to me about stupid? Hah! From a guy that becomes a jellied glob of quivering acquiescence every time our most reliable fake news source tweets a faux crisis (ala caravan of refugees turned into invasion force of rapists), then tells you he is the 'only one who can fix it' and you wet your pants in joy.
The answer: we’re not mindless minions like you progressive idiots. You literally can’t grasp not “becomes a jellied glob of quivering acquiescence” every time someone from your side speaks. So you assume we do the same. You project that on us.

But conservatives think for themselves. I don’t need President Trump to tell me that a caravan of illegal aliens claiming they will break into my country is bad. I already know that that is the textbook definition of an invasion, that it is a violation of the law, and that allowing it would be to surrender our sovereignty.

Forum List

Back