CNBC Admits: Were All Slaves To Central Bankers And Global Government

Maybe they best get Bob Griffin on the horn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7auQEXTWomA]Creature from Jekyll Island 1 of 12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsxDmzl19Yo&feature=relmfu]Creature from Jekyll Island 2 of 12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp2yJldtKQI&feature=relmfu]Creature from Jekyll Island 3 of 12 - YouTube[/ame]

Im surprised they aired that. Some of us have been saying it for years, others for decades. Some of us are just starting to wake up. Others are still fast asleep.

When people start refusing to take Monopoly money, then the banksters can eat a turd.

This is why CBers buy up large amounts of gold. So when they need to reboot their ponzi scheme, they have the true store of value mostly locked in. In the end, they get it all.

... Were All Slaves To Central Bankers And Global Government ...
Ah, you're saying "we all" are the slaves and the Central Bankers/Global Rulers ("they all") are the masters. Be aware that some people on this thread are "them" --what I'm saying is that I'm one of the people that are running the Central Banks and World Government that y'all are slaves to.

After you're done reading this my lawn needs mowing...

"Slaves" is a wee bit of a dramatization. More like "rubes"...a term traveling circus owners use to call the crowd alluding to their willingness to get ripped off repeatedly by paying 20 times what a cheap prize is worth trying to beat a game...and come back for more.
The central banks and the financial system have a tremendous influence on all three branches of the U.S. government - to the point their interest is considered higher than taxpayers. This is inarguable.
As I pointed out in another thread - just look at Goldman Sacs.
So this show using the term "slaves" deters from the real issue and makes it all too easy to dismiss them. They should just tell the truth - and that is that central banks have created a plutocracy in western society whereby their influence and sheer bribery has fully corrupted the economies of the world.

"Slaves" is a wee bit of a dramatization. More like "rubes"...a term traveling circus owners use to call the crowd alluding to their willingness to get ripped off repeatedly by paying 20 times what a cheap prize is worth trying to beat a game...and come back for more.
The central banks and the financial system have a tremendous influence on all three branches of the U.S. government - to the point their interest is considered higher than taxpayers. This is inarguable.
So this show using the term "slaves" deters from the real issue and makes it all too easy to dismiss them. They should just tell the truth - and that is that central banks have created a plutocracy in western society whereby their influence and sheer bribery has fully corrupted the economies of the world.

Central banks have usurped the store of value in their favor by creating a debt socieety the world over. We are their slaves as long as people accept that we owe 16 trillion dollars and counting, that banks can lend currency they do not have - on interest, that currencies can be taxed of wealth through inflation, that bankers are all knowing in the realm of money supply and store of value. We are not free in this instance, we are truly slaves to t he whims of CBers and legislative policies.

Rubes works too. But in the end, it is through law that these banks have usurped and exacted their authority over money. It is not as if gold wasn't confiscated, but freely given up for some paper money. That is force, and force is slavery.

Central banks have usurped the store of value in their favor by creating a debt socieety the world over. We are their slaves as long as people accept that we owe 16 trillion dollars and counting, that banks can lend currency they do not have - on interest, that currencies can be taxed of wealth through inflation, that bankers are all knowing in the realm of money supply and store of value. We are not free in this instance, we are truly slaves to t he whims of CBers and legislative policies.

Rubes works too. But in the end, it is through law that these banks have usurped and exacted their authority over money. It is not as if gold wasn't confiscated, but freely given up for some paper money. That is force, and force is slavery.

Not to argue semantics...but ok I get that...rubes do have a choice, and the policies and lack of ethical regulations that rip us off - we do not have a choice.
In my life I will never get over the fact that the government paid 100 cents on the dollar for worthless assets to Goldman Sachs and others. Unforgivable. Pure disregard for the welfare of the American taxpayers.
And then you have the rubes like TM who are applauding another round...the idiocy is surreal.

When people start refusing to take Monopoly money, then the banksters can eat a turd.

This is why CBers buy up large amounts of gold. So when they need to reboot their ponzi scheme, they have the true store of value mostly locked in. In the end, they get it all.
We're all still free to buy gold and silver ourselves....Which I do at every opportunity.

...We are their slaves as long as people accept that we owe 16 trillion dollars and counting...
If you agree to owe all that money go right ahead, though I'm curious as to how you personally ran up the debt and who you imagine you owe it to. No matter; if you're still a slave then my lawn still needs mowing.
...that banks can lend currency they do not have - on interest...
Banks can't print currency or loan out currency that's not on hand, but rather they create 'money' --they can credit an account with money based on their reserves plus the collateral they hold. We've been doing it for many hundreds --maybe thousands of years.

It works.

...We are their slaves as long as people accept that we owe 16 trillion dollars and counting...
If you agree to owe all that money go right ahead, though I'm curious as to how you personally ran up the debt and who you imagine you owe it to. No matter; if you're still a slave then my lawn still needs mowing.
Banks can't print currency or loan out currency that's not on hand, but rather they create 'money' --they can credit an account with money based on their reserves plus the collateral they hold. We've been doing it for many hundreds --maybe thousands of years.

It works.

For awhile. When it's abused it's a disaster. You can't keep printing money out of thin air without consequences.

We're all still free to buy gold and silver ourselves....Which I do at every opportunity.

Me too. But there was a time when Executive Order 6102 (later changed to the gold reserve act of 1934) made it illegqal to hold more than a govt. prescribed amount of gold. Generally $10 worth, or rare collectables, etc...

This was a direct confiscation of wealth, which later turned into an abandonment of the store of value entirely.

It works.

It works? Tell that to the people that lost their ass in 2008. Low interest rates, credit abound, oopsy on that, pop goes the weazel.

It works.

Really?
Hmm...so there has been no change to, or any danger of, increasing the percentage of reserves they invest or loan in hundreds of years?
Yeah.
Being a super bank or financial firm is quite easy. A dream really. What other business does the government provide all of the capital assets to invest? If you can't make a profit with other peoples money given at no interest then you need to ride the short bus to work everyday.
(not literally you)

“The abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit… In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value… Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the ‘hidden’ confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists’ antagonism toward the gold standard.” ~Alan Greenspan circa 1966

I don't know what later changed his mind and allowed him to work first hand on the ponzi scheme, but he was right in 1966.

“The abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit… In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value… Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the ‘hidden’ confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights. If one grasps this, one has no difficulty in understanding the statists’ antagonism toward the gold standard.” ~Alan Greenspan circa 1966

I don't know what later changed his mind and allowed him to work first hand on the ponzi scheme, but he was right in 1966.

Money

Money

Currency, you mean. But I do know what you're saying....

Forum List

Back