CLymer the better choice for PA...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insein, Oct 21, 2004.

1. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    http://www.jimclymer.com/

Arlen Specter is pretty much a Democrat. His views are completely liberal. Ive never had to vote while he was up for election but i can definitely say im NOT voting for him. I dont care if it costs us a Senate seat. He is slated to get on the Finance Committee and with his liberal mindset, thats as good as having a Dem in there. Hoeffel want be on any committee if he wins. Clymer is a true conservative. If he gets a good enough vote we can send a message to Washington that Republicans had better start being more conservative or they can kiss their votes goodbye.

Jim Clymer for US Senate.

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Maybe. But i think im going to hold my breath and pull the lever for specter this time. I hate doing it but id rather we retained control of the Senate and tolerate a few more years from Specter then Democrats have more power to impede Bush. Besides ive been listening to clymers ads and quite frankly i dont think he is being honest in alot of them and if i dont see him as someone i should trust why should i vote for him?

3. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Specter or Hoeffel either way, Bush's judges will get blocked. Clymer sends a message to the Republican leaders that enough is a freakin nough. Toomey was the best choice but i dont expect Clymer to win. Just to send a message that Specter is not a Republican.