CLymer the better choice for PA...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.jimclymer.com/

Arlen Specter is pretty much a Democrat. His views are completely liberal. Ive never had to vote while he was up for election but i can definitely say im NOT voting for him. I dont care if it costs us a Senate seat. He is slated to get on the Finance Committee and with his liberal mindset, thats as good as having a Dem in there. Hoeffel want be on any committee if he wins. Clymer is a true conservative. If he gets a good enough vote we can send a message to Washington that Republicans had better start being more conservative or they can kiss their votes goodbye.

Jim Clymer for US Senate.

Maybe. But i think im going to hold my breath and pull the lever for specter this time. I hate doing it but id rather we retained control of the Senate and tolerate a few more years from Specter then Democrats have more power to impede Bush. Besides ive been listening to clymers ads and quite frankly i dont think he is being honest in alot of them and if i dont see him as someone i should trust why should i vote for him?

Maybe. But i think im going to hold my breath and pull the lever for specter this time. I hate doing it but id rather we retained control of the Senate and tolerate a few more years from Specter then Democrats have more power to impede Bush. Besides ive been listening to clymers ads and quite frankly i dont think he is being honest in alot of them and if i dont see him as someone i should trust why should i vote for him?

Specter or Hoeffel either way, Bush's judges will get blocked. Clymer sends a message to the Republican leaders that enough is a freakin nough. Toomey was the best choice but i dont expect Clymer to win. Just to send a message that Specter is not a Republican.

Forum List

Back