clusterfuck...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
can't remember who it was that called the Trayvon/Zimmerman thing a clusterfuck, but it sure seems to fit...

from all we've been shown, it appears that all parties fucked up...

Zimmerman fucked up by being overzealous in his goal to find and hold suspects for the burglaries in his neighborhood...

Trayvon fucked up by being a surly teenager who resented being challenged...

the Sanford police fucked up by allowing a higher authority to call off the investigation of the incident and letting Zimmerman walk free...

the higher authority fucked up by calling off the investigation and letting Zimmerman walk free...

there will be hell to pay for the higher authority's having called off the investigation and letting Zimmerman walk free...

can't remember who it was that called the Trayvon/Zimmerman thing a clusterfuck, but it sure seems to fit...

Zimmerman fucked up by being overzealous in his goal to find and hold suspects for the burglaries in his neighborhood...

the Sanford police fucked up by allowing a higher authority to call off the investigation of the incident and letting Zimmerman walk free...

the higher authority fucked up by calling off the investigation and letting Zimmerman walk free...

there will be hell to pay for the higher authority's having called off the investigation and letting Zimmerman walk free...

We have no evidence FROM the victim actually.

can't hardly blame Trayvon's parents for calling in the "professional *******" (i.e., Jesse and Al) to get some movement on the case...

We have no evidence FROM the victim actually.

actually, we do... from forensics... which hopefully doesn't fuck things up...

can't hardly blame Trayvon's parents for calling in the __________ (i.e., Jesse and Al) to get some movement on the case...

I edited it for you. Had the famous people not acted like this was a STAGE, more could have been accomplished.

can't hardly blame Trayvon's parents for calling in the __________ (i.e., Jesse and Al) to get some movement on the case...

I edited it for you. Had the famous people not acted like this was a STAGE, more could have been accomplished.

you make me crazy, Peach...

you throw it in my face that you've edited out my term for the opportunistic bottom-feeding assholes ("professional *******"), but then you agree with me about how the "professional *******" undermine things...

ah... fuck it...

Last edited:

you throw it in my face that you've edited out my term for the opportunistic bottom-feeding assholes ("professional "), but then you agree with me about how the "professional " undermine things...

ah... it...

I do not use "swear words" in public; I was spanked for saying the F word as a kid; I agree with your point, sans vulgarity. :eusa_angel:

you throw it in my face that you've edited out my term for the opportunistic bottom-feeding assholes ("professional "), but then you agree with me about how the "professional " undermine things...

ah... it...

I do not use "swear words" in public; I was spanked for saying the F word as a kid; I agree with your point, sans vulgarity. :eusa_angel:

meh... you remind me of a three-legged dog my folks used to have... sweet, but fuckin' ineffective for the stuff we kept him for...

ah... it...

meh... you remind me of a three-legged dog my folks used to have... sweet, but ineffective for the stuff we kept him for...

What was the pup supposed to DO but BE a friggin' PUP?

I made all this stoopid morbid feuding human crap go away. I turned off the teevee. Ha ha, now it doesn't exist in my world any more. Ah, everything is nice and peaceful, as if all the idiots in the world have finished killing each other off and now there can be peace and freedom.

Oops, I forgot to pull all the curtains shut too.. . . aaah, there. Peace. But where did freedom go? "Here, freedom, freedom, freedom, where are you, freedom, come to papa?" Can't live without my friend, freedom. Freedom protects me from parasites. "Here, freedom, freedom, freedom, where did you go?" OMG, I hope freedom didn't sneak outside while I was mesmerized by all this peace. If freedom escapes, a libtard might . . . might... gawd, I shudder to think ... gulp . .. oh no, the occutards are out there too . oh no, poor freedom . . :disbelief:

Forum List

Back