Clue

okay here is what i dont get....i put a nice thread on a daughter's reaction to her father leaving for iraq in the flame zone...why? cause people would look at it....along comes these mouthy posters . "why is this in the flame zone" blah blah blah...it gets moved to the dead zone...the military zone ...and never heard of again....when in doubt i post it in the flame zone..and still get moved...

Piratekitten.jpg

Was that the little girl who wouldn't leave her daddy's side--even in formation?

That one broke my heart. :(

yes that was the story...she held his hand as long as she could....got moved to military zone...apparently the flame zone cant have anything nice.....

we are the fucking muslims of the board.....

but we are:

Ninja_kitten_640x480.jpg

Do you peeps understand the difference between current events and your dumbass opinions?:eusa_eh:

Like Atheism is a new topic. :cuckoo:

And no, putting the topic in teh subforum it belongs in is not marginalizing it just because it's not the first damned subforum in a linear list.

I've seen red bricks smarter than some of you dweebs.:eusa_eh:

Who cares?

This message board has too many subforums, nobody gives a rat's ass about subforum topic titles except you.

I definitely need one to put your swill in cuz nobody gives a rat's ass about YOU.

The world outside a bit too big for ya, knucklehead?

Do you peeps understand the difference between current events and your dumbass opinions?:eusa_eh:

Like Atheism is a new topic. :cuckoo:

And no, putting the topic in teh subforum it belongs in is not marginalizing it just because it's not the first damned subforum in a linear list.

I've seen red bricks smarter than some of you dweebs.:eusa_eh:
I bet you have a special drawer just for your thongs and you get mad if they end up in in another drawer.

Forum List

Back