Clowns

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
LMAO! Badnarik(sp?), Peroutka and the Green party candidate are having the Ohio votes recounted which is costing the taxpayers millions. Under some strange law they have the right to request one when the margin is so close but one has to wonder...why these clowns and not Jihad Johnny?

OCA said:
LMAO! Badnarik(sp?), Peroutka and the Green party candidate are having the Ohio votes recounted which is costing the taxpayers millions. Under some strange law they have the right to request one when the margin is so close but one has to wonder...why these clowns and not Jihad Johnny?

I heard that they are fronting the money.

nakedemperor said:
I heard that they are fronting the money.

Nope. The taxpayers are getting stuck with the majority of this bill. jerk offs!!!!! :whip:

krisy said:
Nope. The taxpayers are getting stuck with the majority of this bill. jerk offs!!!!! :whip:

Right. My understanding is that these clowns only need to post a 10% bond, which they've done. The taxpayers of Ohio get to pony up the $1.5 million cost of the recount. They could have at least kissed us.

musicman said:
Right. My understanding is that these clowns only need to post a 10% bond, which they've done. The taxpayers of Ohio get to pony up the $1.5 million cost of the recount. They could have at least kissed us.

I heard something on the radio Friday about Jessie Jackson having some kind of rally here,have you heard about that one? I also heard some statistics and Kerry will not come out the winner no matter what!!!!

There is also a radio station here in Cincy somewhere(didn't catch who) that is saying that Ken Blackwell was adopted by white parents at a very young age which is why is is a Republican and a "white" balck guy. Total lies...He was adopted by no one,raised by his real parents and some of the community is getting ridiculous. I guess he is getting the ridicule that so many educated,successful black people do...Uncle Toms. It makes me sick. They are just wanting recounts to cast a bad shadow over Bush,and it's not working. Even those people calling the radio shows are saying that they voted for Kerry,but they know it's over.

Forum List

Back