Clothes made from milk. Feels like silk, washes like cotton.

R

rdean

German designer Anke Domaske and her fashions made from milk | euromaxx - YouTube

Splits her time as a fashion designer and a micro biologist. And so young. Amazing.

Anke Domaske is a 28 year old biologist and fashion designer who makes clothes from a very unusual fabric, milk yarn. She has come up with an easy and environmentally friendly way to extract fibres from milk and her designs are proving very successful.

She only uses milk that doesn't meet government standards and would have been thrown out.

German designer Anke Domaske and her fashions made from milk | euromaxx - YouTube

Splits her time as a fashion designer and a micro biologist. And so young. Amazing.

Anke Domaske is a 28 year old biologist and fashion designer who makes clothes from a very unusual fabric, milk yarn. She has come up with an easy and environmentally friendly way to extract fibres from milk and her designs are proving very successful.

She only uses milk that doesn't meet government standards and would have been thrown out.

Wow! Interesting share, thank you.

It's beautiful and so light.

Are the cows treated humanely enough to meet PETA standards?

Milk cows aren't usually treated inhumanely are they? It's the ones who are getting bonked on the head before they become dinner that are in question all the time.

Great find. :)

Are the cows treated humanely enough to meet PETA standards?

Milk cows aren't usually treated inhumanely are they? It's the ones who are getting bonked on the head before they become dinner that are in question all the time.

I don't know... I have a neighbor that has milk cows. He curses at them, gives them the finger, and sticks his tongue out at them all the time.

As long as products like this keep the liberal mind occupied for a little while that's what's important.

Like that e-cat fusion toy? :)

Well, I guess, in your case, you had better hope that it is a toy. Would also affect me, were I not retiring in the near future. Be a definate lack of need for many of my companies pipeline products.

I would welcome it. If humanity could ever have cheap, clean, limitless energy then I'd gladly give up my livelihood. It's my earth too ya know. :D

Forum List

Back