Closing threads

The "last person to post wins thread was closed" in order to keep it from getting too big to deal with. Threadfs of that nature always eventually get closed. They always have here. I just had a little fun with it this time. Start a new one if you, but I'll probably win that one too. :lol:

Ha, you lose, because you cheated! Like a judge, you should recuse yourself. I was the last person to post who couldn't close a thread, so I won. :lol:

The "last person to post wins thread was closed" in order to keep it from getting too big to deal with. Threadfs of that nature always eventually get closed. They always have here. I just had a little fun with it this time. Start a new one if you, but I'll probably win that one too. :lol:

Of all the unscrupulous mods here, I'd never have thought you'd be the one to do it. :(

It's okay, since I was the last person to post who couldn't actually close the thread, Crimson made me the winner. HA!

Guess that makes me the biggest loser on the USMB. :lol:

Of all the unscrupulous mods here, I'd never have thought you'd be the one to do it. :(

It's okay, since I was the last person to post who couldn't actually close the thread, Crimson made me the winner. HA!

Guess that makes me the biggest loser on the USMB. :lol:

no no no...It is still continuing. in this thread

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
If you can accept losing, you can't win.
Vince Lombardi
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.
Vince Lombardi

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.
Vince Lombardi

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
Vince Lombardi

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
If you can accept losing, you can't win.
Vince Lombardi
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Vince Lombardi

Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.
Vince Lombardi

Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.
Vince Lombardi

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
Vince Lombardi

You and Vince have inspired me to keep trying.

Forum List

Back