Closest country to the U.S.A, in all aspects?

Even though Jews like Wolfowitz, and Perle played a role in getting the U.S involved in Iraq, Israel didn't get involved, I can't think of any time Israel has particularly helped the U.S.A.

As for Poland, they were with America in Operation Simoom rescuing U.S spies from Iraq in 1990, exposed Soviet secrets to the U.S.A with Ryszard Kuklinski, and fought with the U.S.A in Iraq, even hosting the CIA camps for Islamic terrorists during W. Bush's war in Iraq.
You are basing current Ally Status on history.
In other words, you are as stupid as ever.

I don't necessarily mean "Ally" here, I also mean closest all around, including cultural contributions, but also historical contributions, and then agenda closeness. etc. etc.
The US parties with Poland all the time...not.

Let's face it without AIPAC, and some other Jewish / Zionist institutions, and Neo-con influences, I'm doubtful anyone would've considered Israel as an ally.
Israel is the only nation in the UN continuously under attack.
I’m sure you love all the Muslim and African nations.

What does Israel being under attack by the UN, have to do with the OP about which nation's the closest to the U.S.A?

You are basing current Ally Status on history.
In other words, you are as stupid as ever.

I don't necessarily mean "Ally" here, I also mean closest all around, including cultural contributions, but also historical contributions, and then agenda closeness. etc. etc.
The US parties with Poland all the time...not.

Let's face it without AIPAC, and some other Jewish / Zionist institutions, and Neo-con influences, I'm doubtful anyone would've considered Israel as an ally.
Israel is the only nation in the UN continuously under attack.
I’m sure you love all the Muslim and African nations.

What does Israel being under attack by the UN, have to do with the OP about which nation's the closest to the U.S.A?
I’ve already responded in context to your OP and exposed you for the idiot you are.

How is religion involved in this? Everyone forgets that bush, cheney, rumsfeld, bolton, and the rest of the filthy trash were not Jewish. Little rummy supposedly had bullets with "Christian" markings on them. So goes the story. If you want to talk about people being of a certain faith, do it in every instance.

As for countries desirable with regard to being comfortably similar to the U.S.: Canada (which is the U.S. with brains), Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the UK.

How is religion involved in this? Everyone forgets that bush, cheney, rumsfeld, bolton, and the rest of the filthy trash were not Jewish. Little rummy supposedly had bullets with "Christian" markings on them. So goes the story. If you want to talk about people being of a certain faith, do it in every instance.

As for countries desirable with regard to being comfortably similar to the U.S.: Canada (which is the U.S. with brains), Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the UK.

How did the war in Iraq benefit the U.S, exactly?

How did the war in Iraq benefit the U.S, exactly?

Don't ask me. I marched against it on the streets of Washington, D.C. when the invasion was days away. Ask the thugs from PNAC. Ask bush, cheney, rummy, bolton, wolfowitz, etc. All filth.

No countries like America? Really?

Really.
Like I said, there are plenty of countries where a persons day to day life is basically the same as living in America. But in many of those countries, taxation alone makes their lives very different than here.
And many other things as well.
America is unique. And exceptional.

What you are talking about is perception and emotion rather than facts. In the late 1700's the genius U.S. Founding Fathers created a document that revolutionized government. No other country in the world guaranteed freedoms like the U.S. did in the 19th and 20th century and still does except the U.S. European powers were still quasi monarchies and fiefdoms quarreling among each other at the turn of the 20th century (still are in the 21st century?) while the U.S. became the dominant power in the world in a hundred years. Europeans and Asians can thank the freedoms inherent in the U.S. Constitution for just about every convenience they enjoy in the 21st century.

What you are talking about is perception and emotion rather than facts. In the late 1700's the genius U.S. Founding Fathers created a document that revolutionized government. No other country in the world guaranteed freedoms like the U.S. did in the 19th and 20th century and still does except the U.S. European powers were still quasi monarchies and fiefdoms quarreling among each other at the turn of the 20th century (still are in the 21st century?) while the U.S. became the dominant power in the world in a hundred years. Europeans and Asians can thank the freedoms inherent in the U.S. Constitution for just about every convenience they enjoy in the 21st century.

Only issue is Poland's Constitution signed a few years later, had granted 20% of the population voting rights vs 6% of the American Constitution given voting rights.
Not to mention the Polish Constitution had granted all Slaves, and Serfs freedom, as for the U.S.A it's quite different.

Is it France, Poland, Ireland, Britain, Germany, Israel etc. etc.?

Points I'll make.

- France donated the Statue of Liberty, and fought for the U.S.A with vital support in the American Revolutionary War, France also fought with the U.S.A in 2 World-Wars.
There's also some French culture in the U.S.A, like the Cajuns.

- Poland, donated generals to the American Revolutionary War like Kosciuszko, and Pulaski, Poland had the first Philosophical Constitution in Europe, akin to the U.S.A, the Polish philosopher Gaslicki influenced Thomas Jefferson, and Gaslicki's phrase was "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are create equal"
Also Poland holds similar sentiments with Americans, being that Poland's most anti-Islamic, and anti-Communist than most countries in Europe.
Also note that Poland's one of the most pro-European nations in Europe today, if not the most so.

- Ireland, they contributed a large percentage of population to the U.S.A, and have included Pub grub to the U.S.A menu.
Not to mention a lot of U.S.A Presidents have been of Irish heritage, some of them Ulster Irish, but some Irish Catholic in origins too like J.F.K, or Reagan.

- Britain, this is obvious, that English is spoken in America, by most, and that much of the U.S.A population, and Founding Fathers were of British extractions, including Washington, Jefferson, Madison, etc. etc.
Also British contributed to some customs in the U.S.A.
However, there's some friction there, considering the American Revolutionary War, and War of 1812 Britain fought the U.S.A.
Also note that British tend to be far-Left of Americans today.

- Germany, they are the biggest ethnic contributors of the U.S.A, they contributed to Hamburger's, Hotdogs, and Iron Crosses to the Motorcycle scene.
Not to mention some leaders, like Eisenhower.
However, Germans have always seemed to be enemies of the U.S.A, from the Hessians to Kaiser to Hitler.

- Israel, I don't really get why people would think this one, but I just put it up because so many people seem to think Israel is our greatest ally, I guess Jews did influence the American Bagel cuisine, and influenced the Bible.
Not to mention are fighting Islamist's, yada, yada.
Given the Jews domination of our News, entertainment, and financial institutions; not to mention their over representation in the political scene... I’m not sure how you could have been hesitant to list Israel. Given what they have a grip on; they may be the most influential currently.

Points I'll make.

- France donated the Statue of Liberty, and fought for the U.S.A with vital support in the American Revolutionary War, France also fought with the U.S.A in 2 World-Wars.

- Poland, donated generals to the American Revolutionary War like Kosciuszko, and Pulaski, Poland had the first Philosophical Constitution in Europe, akin to the U.S.A, the Polish philosopher Gaslicki influenced Thomas Jefferson, and Gaslicki's phrase was "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are create equal"
Also Poland holds similar sentiments with Americans, being that Poland's most anti-Islamic, and anti-Communist than most countries in Europe.
Also note that Poland's one of the most pro-European nations in Europe today, if not the most so.

- Ireland, they contributed a large percentage of population to the U.S.A, and have included Pub grub to the U.S.A menu.
Not to mention a lot of U.S.A Presidents have been of Irish heritage, some of them Ulster Irish, but some Irish Catholic in origins too like J.F.K, or Reagan.

- Britain, this is obvious, that English is spoken in America, by most, and that much of the U.S.A population, and Founding Fathers were of British extractions, including Washington, Jefferson, Madison, etc. etc.
However, there's some friction there, considering the American Revolutionary War, and War of 1812 Britain fought the U.S.A.

- Germany, they are the biggest ethnic contributors of the U.S.A, they contributed to Hamburger's, Hotdogs, and Iron Crosses to the Motorcycle scene.
However, Germans have always seemed to be enemies of the U.S.A, from the Hessians to Kaiser to Hitler.

- Israel, I don't really get why people would think this one, but I just put it up because so many people seem to think Israel is our greatest ally, I guess Jews did influence the American Bagel cuisine, and influenced the Bible.
Given the Jews domination of our News, entertainment, and financial institutions; not to mention their over representation in the political scene... I’m not sure how you could have been hesitant to list Israel. Given what they have a grip on; they may be the most influential currently.

Jews have certainly manipulated America significantly, no doubt.

It's Canada.

It's so much like America that none of you even remember it exists.

I've lived in Canada, the US and the UK. For most people, if they went back and forth across the Canadian border, they would barely know they were in another country. However, in the UK, it's quite different.

In Canada, the culture is very similar, the news is similar, the sports are similar, the music is similar, the economies are highly integrated, the language is similar, the food is similar. That's because the US is omnipresent in almost all aspects of Canadian life. Canada exists, in part, to not being a part of the United States.

You could live in all those countries in the OP and not know America exists if you focused solely on the local culture. You simply cannot do that living in Canada.

It's Canada.

I've lived in Canada, the US and the UK. For most people, if they went back and forth across the Canadian border, they would barely know they were in another country. However, in the UK, it's quite different.

In Canada, the culture is very similar, the news is similar, the sports are similar, the music is similar, the economies are highly integrated, the language is similar, the food is similar. That's because the US is omnipresent in almost all aspects of Canadian life. Canada exists, in part, to not being a part of the United States.

You could live in all those countries in the OP and not know America exists if you focused solely on the local culture. You simply cannot do that living in Canada.

You forgot how f*cking cold it is.
Although.... you have pretty awesome summers

Points I'll make.

I didn't know that trump and pigpence are Jewish. Is Ryan? McConnell? Lindsey graham? Sanders? DeVos? Are you saying that these sewer pigs are Jewish? Doubt it.

It's Canada.

Oh fuck you with Canada and their frozen shit. It's all frozen because it's cold.

The country closest to the US is Canada.

There's not even a river separating the two countries.
Not counting the Great Lakes?
St.Lawerence river?
I was on the Crane -Kabatogama chain in MN last weekend. All water separating the US from Ontario.

I did step on an island in Canada and stole a rock for my garden.:rolleyes:

No countries like America? Really?

Really.
Like I said, there are plenty of countries where a persons day to day life is basically the same as living in America. But in many of those countries, taxation alone makes their lives very different than here.
And many other things as well.
America is unique. And exceptional.

Every country is unique, that wasn't the point.

Forum List

Back