Close up look @ OWS

So "Shut down Burger King" is the key to happiness? What a bunch of fucking losers left wingers are.

May I point out that this is not lawful protest? Every one of them is subject to arrest for disorderly conduct and trespass. The employees should have called the police-they do have police in CA, don't they? Love the customer who gave the hippie a facefull of leftovers, BTW. Try it down here, hippies, because I swear, if you interrupt my meal, I'm going to put a facefull of spit in some hippie's face. I'll gladly pay the fine for assault, just to make the point! I think it's time, to protest the protestors, and give them back a little of what they dish out. Time to get in their face and yell right back at this filthy unwashed, Marxist rabble. We have the same right to scream insults right back at them! A chant of "Shut up, trash!" might be a good start!

Most of them aren't lawful protests. Hence the resistance to the police. If you block traffic, or disrupt a private business' operations, you are in an unlawful protest.

Most of them aren't lawful protests. Hence the resistance to the police. If you block traffic, or disrupt a private business' operations, you are in an unlawful protest.

They have the right to shout, and we, their fellow citizens have a right to shout, as well. They can march; well, then, so can we! They can get in our face; we also, can get in their face. The government, may not put them down, but we sure as hell outnumber them, and we can shout them down, and drown them out, until their feeble voice can no longer be heard.I think, it's time we took to the streets; I think it's time, we shout back; I think it's time the silent majority stops being silent, and raises its collective voice in one loud shout of ENOUGH! We ought to be in their faces at every opportunity; we ought to oppose them, at every opportunity. The constitution only requires that GOVERNMENT tolerate this rabble; we the people, may vent our just censure upon them, and we should. We can break this rabble, shout it down, screw it up, destroy its morale, and shove it up against the wall! We can fight them, with the same tools they use; we can match them, sign for sign, shout for shout, curse for curse, and spit for spit. Let's see how they like that! I think it's time, to show this disgusting rabble just how much support they do NOT have! It's time, it's past time, to wake up, stand up, and take the fight to them! No violence, just the same tactics they use; what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander, and we have as much right to do it as they have! I say we call this Operation Push Back!

They have the right to shout, and we, their fellow citizens have a right to shout, as well. They can march; well, then, so can we! They can get in our face; we also, can get in their face. The government, may not put them down, but we sure as hell outnumber them, and we can shout them down, and drown them out, until their feeble voice can no longer be heard.I think, it's time we took to the streets; I think it's time, we shout back; I think it's time the silent majority stops being silent, and raises its collective voice in one loud shout of ENOUGH! We ought to be in their faces at every opportunity; we ought to oppose them, at every opportunity. The constitution only requires that GOVERNMENT tolerate this rabble; we the people, may vent our just censure upon them, and we should. We can break this rabble, shout it down, screw it up, destroy its morale, and shove it up against the wall! We can fight them, with the same tools they use; we can match them, sign for sign, shout for shout, curse for curse, and spit for spit. Let's see how they like that! I think it's time, to show this disgusting rabble just how much support they do NOT have! It's time, it's past time, to wake up, stand up, and take the fight to them! No violence, just the same tactics they use; what's sauce for the goose, is sauce for the gander, and we have as much right to do it as they have! I say we call this Operation Push Back!

Huh? You lost me at "They".

I'm all for protests. Just cant break the law while doing so. OWS is breaking laws. Tea Party was not.

I'm all for protests. Just cant break the law while doing so. OWS is breaking laws. Tea Party was not.

Reference is to OWS and similar. Time to put the smelly dirty hippies in their proper place!

Reference is to OWS and similar. Time to put the smelly dirty hippies in their proper place! They do something like that in a place where I am eating lunch, and I will personally be in their faces, telling the losers exactly what I think of them, and their little "movement". I have no fear of a bunch of loser kids; let 'em throw a punch if they want, they hit like the little sissies they are. Samson took on a thousand Philistines with the jawbone of an ass, and I'll gladly take on a thousand of those cowards with the wishbone of a damn chicken!

Anyone else notice the growing similarity between these 'protesters' with their increasingly mindless eagerness for violence and the Red Guard of the Cultural Revolution?

Forum List

Back