Close Turnout in Florida Early Voting

Toro, are you down there helping to subvert our Democracy?

Republicans are not voting for Hillary. Democrats are voting for The Donald.

Most of my office are Republicans. Most of us are voting for Hillary.
There's no republicans voting for Hillary Clinton. Only fraud, RINO, establishment, crony capitalist, lovers. Those who voted for Obama twice.

That's a lie you are telling yourself.
That's a lie the shills tell but it aint working. Your fear is overwhelming you. Please don't hurt someone because you can't elect a proven liar and criminal.

Toro, would you like to make a little side bet on Florida?

If Trump wins Florida you won't post untill Inauguration Day. Same for me if Hillary wins.

Easy bet for you right? I mean, yer so well educated that you CANT lose right?

That's not true. Democrats typically turn out in higher numbers during early voting.

No. Absentee ballots are part of early voting. Those are primary from elderly people, which makes the early voting skew Republican.

Except for this year. Democrats are crushing it, building up big leads. With 40% of the votes already cast in those states, it's not realistically possible for Trump to catch up in Florida, North Carolina or Nevada.

So they actually give the results of all these early ballots?

That's not true. Democrats typically turn out in higher numbers during early voting.

No. Absentee ballots are part of early voting. Those are primary from elderly people, which makes the early voting skew Republican.

Except for this year. Democrats are crushing it, building up big leads. With 40% of the votes already cast in those states, it's not realistically possible for Trump to catch up in Florida, North Carolina or Nevada.

No, but the vast majority of people with party affiliation vote with their party, so it's an assumption that's made

i dont think you can assume that this year.....they are counting on the 'come home' vote too where people finally come home to their party...

No, but the vast majority of people with party affiliation vote with their party, so it's an assumption that's made

Any other cycle I would agree with you, but not this one.

As an aside do you think there should be early voting?

I don't.

They should make voting 24 hours, from 9PM the day before until 9 PM the day of election day.
I could see that I just don't like the early voting thing. It opens up too many avenues for fraud

Are you including absentee ballots for this?

Nothing wrong with absentee ballots, as they are a hard paper record of one person, one vote.

I don't.

They should make voting 24 hours, from 9PM the day before until 9 PM the day of election day.
I could see that I just don't like the early voting thing. It opens up too many avenues for fraud

The only reason to vote via absentee is if you are out of the country

And they too should have to be postmarked on a specific date just like tax returns

I don't.

The only reason to vote via absentee is if you are out of the country

And they too should have to be postmarked on a specific date just like tax returns

Allowances should also be made for college students studying out of State (or in another part of the State). They should vote in their home districts, not where they go to school.

Forum List

Back