CDZ Clooney power

Thread topic is not Christianity it is Islam, ogo this is the CDZ do not deflect from the OP Topic.

Thread topic is NOT Islam. It's a knuckledraggian law in Brunei. You wanna talk deflection, talk to the poster who just deflected it. Don't bother, I already beat you to it.

Thread topic IS Islam, the law in Brunei is part of Sharia Law, Sharia Law IS Islamic.

Then slavery is Christianic.

Same thing.

Oh? How come slavery still persists in Islamic-only nations then?

It doesn't.

That was easy. What do I win?

Not a damn thing because you're wrong. Kick rocks, bitch.
:blahblah: Oh, the sauce! :aargh: Is accurate enough.

"Niger: Anti-Slavery International reported in mid-2003 that slavery is rampant in Niger, mostly in the southwestern Tillaberry region of that country. 7 This occurs even though slavery is prohibited by the constitution and is being fought by stringent new laws. About 7% of the population -- some 870,000 individuals are condemned to life-long servitude. Many are born into slavery and will remain slaves all of their life."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/sla_world.htm

And dont forget that the Mayor of London is a ….wait for it......Muslim....It is just too funny.....

Yes also probably if he was in Brunei then Mayor Khan would support the execution of LGBTQ and the stoning to death of adulterers, probably a majority of Islamics would who are in Western nations including in America, it is ONLY because they are IN Western nations that they are silent and/or say they do NOT support Sharia Law this because if they just said yes we support Sharia Law because to NOT support Sharia Law equates us with The Infidels then there would be MASS OUTRAGE from Westerners. Given the OPPORTUNITY the Islamics in Western nations would FORCE Sharia Law on Western nations, this is why we have to be alert and watch them 24/7, they cannot be trusted they are NOT Western in their MIND, they could dress in Western clothing but in their MIND it IS still the 7th Century as dictated by The Qu'ran.
Sadiq Khan holds mainstream liberal views on LGBT issues. It is a matter of record.

Yes as I comment in my above post this is because he is in a Western nation if he was Mayor in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or Brunei or Sudan he would advocate the same as his religion Islam advocates and that is to execute LGBTQ and stone adulterers to the death. In Western nations the Islamics cannot in public comment what The Qu'ran dictates about LGBTQ that is they have to be put to the death.
That suggests it is based on culture rather than religion. But I dont agree about Mr Khan. He is a standard new labour politico.

Actually, it is both. When you are dealing with fundamentalist any religion, their culture and religion are absolutely intertwined.

Another excellent and ACCURATE video from Paul Joseph Watson this about Islam and LGBTQ and the Leftists Non-Protesting of their Islamic Fetish:

Not just George. Elton and Ellen are all over this.

Brunei has just passed draconian laws which specify death by stoning fpr gays and adulterers.

Its a dreadful stone age reaction to something that isnt a problem. Apparently it has been offered up by the Sultan to appease conservative elements in his country.

Boycott Brunei begins after country introduced stoning for gay sex | Metro News

Anyway the reason I bring this up is that it has just been featured on the BBC news . I suspect that the reason for that is the publicity given to this by Mr Clooney and his friends. I have never known Brunei to be mentioned ever on the main news. I dont even know where it is. But now I know that it is a backward oppressive place that the west should quarantine until they repeal these laws.

Celebs get a battering sometimes but they can use their fame for good.

I have heard of Brunei. I think George Clooney has a TV series or something like that. Never heard of Elton or Ellen Clooney.

Forum List

Back