‘CLOCK BOY’ AHMED MAKES IT TO MECCA WITH SAUDI FUNDS AND PUSHES U.S. ‘ISLAMOPHOBIA’ NARRATIVE

I didn't say be the same thing you dumb piece of shit. I said DO.

Keep kissing Obama's black ass.
Keep being a dumb fucking retard. You're an embarrassing stain on this country you shameless piece of shit.

If you want to talk about a stain, look at the stain on your lips from kissing Obama's black ass. Pucker up. I don't have shame because I have no need to have any by stating the truth.
You don't have shame because you're a huge asshole. The clock kid is laughing his ass off at you and all the other old bedwetting morons that are so butthurt about this.

The clock kid made you ass lickers look like fools. Try DOING what he did and they'll have to bring your hat to the hospital.
Whatever you dumb fucking xenophobe. The kid won, social conservatives embarassed themselves and lost. Sucks to be you. Bye now.

I expected nothing less from the piece of shit in the WHITE House. I expect nothing from you more than kissing his black ass.

Keep being a dumb fucking retard. You're an embarrassing stain on this country you shameless piece of shit.

If you want to talk about a stain, look at the stain on your lips from kissing Obama's black ass. Pucker up. I don't have shame because I have no need to have any by stating the truth.
You don't have shame because you're a huge asshole. The clock kid is laughing his ass off at you and all the other old bedwetting morons that are so butthurt about this.

The clock kid made you ass lickers look like fools. Try DOING what he did and they'll have to bring your hat to the hospital.
Whatever you dumb fucking xenophobe. The kid won, social conservatives embarassed themselves and lost. Sucks to be you. Bye now.

I expected nothing less from the piece of shit in the WHITE House. I expect nothing from you more than kissing his black ass.
Sucks bitch. Deal with it.

:fu:

'Clock Boy' Ahmed Makes it to Mecca with Saudi Funds and Pushes U.S. 'Islamophobia' Narrative

Jihad, designed to make school adminiistrators hesitate to act against Muslim students.
"Islamophobia"... in quotes, as if there weren't a bunch of pussies in this country running around in their little pink booties--clutching at their blouses--screaming at the tops of their precious little lungs, "OH NOES! AYRABS! AYYYYYYYYYYYYRABS! Now all the AYYYYYYYYYRABS are going to bring IEDs to school and KEEEEEEEEEEEE-ILL us all and our little BAAAAAY-BUHS! OH NOES!"

Forum List

Back