Clive Bundy Arrested in Oregon-Holdouts Scheduled to Surrender to FBI

The front page of oregonlive.com is reporting Cliven Bundy is pleading for a public appointed lawyer and that seven more arrests have been made. Looks like they are rounding the domestic terrorist up from the incident at the Bundy ranch in Nevada last year. and the anti-government Bundy will have to open his financial books to obtain a free government attorney.

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

you dont think that his accountant have not covered that issue

long ago

--LOL

they will find that he does not have jack
I believe that was debated back when the incident was occurring in Nevada. He had transferred the ranch and his holdings into some kind of trust fund. He did it after fines and fees were ordered by the court and that leaves the question as to whether the transfer was legal or valid. He has been evading paying government fees and fines since 1993. I wouldn't put a lot of confidence in the guys wisdom and smarts. His sons are in jail facing long prison terms and he is facing the prospect of dying in prison if his court-appointed attorney doesn't get him off on the charges he is facing.
The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more on the list.

media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/02/11/Latest%20Cooper%20indictment.pdf

One happy jailbird family
Who won't be legally allowed to own a firearm if convicted

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

if they are convicted of a felony

--LOL
I have no doubt ... none whatsoever -- they will care.

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

I believe that was debated back when the incident was occurring in Nevada. He had transferred the ranch and his holdings into some kind of trust fund. He did it after fines and fees were ordered by the court and that leaves the question as to whether the transfer was legal or valid. He has been evading paying government fees and fines since 1993. I wouldn't put a lot of confidence in the guys wisdom and smarts. His sons are in jail facing long prison terms and he is facing the prospect of dying in prison if his court-appointed attorney doesn't get him off on the charges he is facing.
The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more on the list.

media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/02/11/Latest%20Cooper%20indictment.pdf

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL
It means that in the future those kinds of people who like to participate in these kinds of situations had better be careful. If those arrested are convicted they will lose their 2nd amendment rights, and no one will promote repealing the law that prevents convicted felons from owning or being around firearms. It looks as though everyone who showed up with weapons at the Malheur Bundy gig are being given jail cells.

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL
It means that in the future those kinds of people who like to participate in these kinds of situations had better be careful. If those arrested are convicted they will lose their 2nd amendment rights, and no one will promote repealing the law that prevents convicted felons from owning or being around firearms. It looks as though everyone who showed up with weapons at the Malheur Bundy gig are being given jail cells.

Yeah, they are seeing the far less sexy, less dramatic flip side of being 'willing to die for the constitution!'.

10 years cooling your jets in a prison cell.

The main point of the article may be the fact that seven more of the refuge occupiers have been arrested, and at least, one more is on the list left unnamed.

must have been legal or they would have levied his accounts long ago
Wrong. You seem to have a pattern of making assumptions and guesses that turn out wrong.

those are two different things fuck head

one of you chumps stated he would have to open his books

i stated he has taken care of that long ago hiding his assets

then you stupidly post the "charges" sheet

you are stupid
why do you post

in the style that you

do

it is retarded
Perhaps he is a Patriotard?
#RanchStupidian

The front page of oregonlive.com is reporting Cliven Bundy is pleading for a public appointed lawyer and that seven more arrests have been made. Looks like they are rounding the domestic terrorist up from the incident at the Bundy ranch in Nevada last year. and the anti-government Bundy will have to open his financial books to obtain a free government attorney.

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

you do know they can own black powder arms even if they are a felons

did you know that they can receive those rights back in some instances

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL

i dont have a problem with felons losing firearm rights

or voting rights for that matter

what i do like is seeing lefties

presume the innocents of those jailed

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL

They may end up being found not guilty but the federal conviction rate is incredibly high.

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL

They may end up being found not guilty but the federal conviction rate is incredibly high.

who knows

we will see what happens

www.oregonlive.com

yeah sure

long ago

--LOL

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL

Given your penchant for posting here and on other like threads, I would say you care quite a lot. Your attempt to distance yourself of the subject at this late date only betrays the enormous butthurt that you no doubt would like to leave behind you. You backed a losing horse. Who cares that everyone saw it coming but a few suckers and one of them was you.

Last edited:

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL

It seems it's pretty easy for the
"gun grabbers" to take guns from the idiots.

really

man you a real smart guy

who fucking cares

--LOL

Presume? Like we didn't see, in real time, exactly everything they're charged with. :laugh:

Forum List

Back