Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don’t Bring Black People

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
To my games
Donald Sterling, the owner of the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers, told his girlfriend not to post pictures on Instagram of herself with black people and not to bring black people to his basketball games, according to an audio recording posted by TMZ.
In the recording, Sterling and his girlfriend are fighting over a picture she posted to Instagram of herself with NBA legend Magic Johnson, and Sterling demands that she stop “broadcasting” that she associates with black people. Sterling tells his girlfriend: “You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.”
Later, he makes the point specifically about Magic Johnson, telling her that “it’s too bad you can’t admire (Johnson) privately…bring him here, feed him, f*** him, I don’t care. You can do anything. But don’t put him on an Instagram for the world to see so they have to call me. And don’t bring him to my games. OK?”

I hope he loses his franchise or people don't buy tickets to his games

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People To My Games | ThinkProgress

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Tells Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People To My Games | ThinkProgress

OMG go away you freakish troll. It's a beautiful spring day. You should be frolicking in a meadow with the Easter Bunny, Captain Kangaroo, and other hooved beings sent straight up from hell.

And now the butt pumper joins the the circus freak sideshow. Get a room you two.

Your deviant fantasies have nothing to do with the OP, headcase.

Sterling is likely to get a shit-storm of blow-back from the other owners over these ill-considered comments. He deserves it.

He sounds like a White Obama

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

Read more at snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes

And now the butt pumper joins the the circus freak sideshow. Get a room you two.

Sterling is likely to get a shit-storm of blow-back from the other owners over these ill-considered comments. He deserves it.

Fuck off up you slant eyed Jap bastard. Go throw yourself on a sword.

Your cowardly ignorance is misplaced, fool. Find another way to embarrass yourself.

Anything on the actual topic? Anyone?

I saw this on CNN. As I was passing the channel Don Lemon was saying 'And breaking a story that is is shocking the nation and the world!'. Yes you can't make this shit up. People need to get a life.

I as a conservative extoll the virtues of slavery.

Slavery was so cool.

All conservatives wish slavery was still legal in America.

As Plugs Biden said; "They're gonna put you back in chains!!!!!!!!!!!"

If you buy that I've got some swampland in Ohio to sell you.

This guy is so fucked.

Here a few years ago, Limbaugh was interested in being a very minor partner owner of the Rams.
The NFL said no way. This guy has went way beyond anything Limbaugh has ever said.

In 2014 America, if you even have thoughts like this, and it becomes known, you are so toast.

Going forward, I'm becoming more fearful of the McCarthyism we are and will be experiencing, than someone who makes some provocative comments.

Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water.

To my games
Donald Sterling, the owner of the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers, told his girlfriend not to post pictures on Instagram of herself with black people and not to bring black people to his basketball games, according to an audio recording posted by TMZ.
In the recording, Sterling and his girlfriend are fighting over a picture she posted to Instagram of herself with NBA legend Magic Johnson, and Sterling demands that she stop “broadcasting” that she associates with black people. Sterling tells his girlfriend: “You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that … and not to bring them to my games.”
Later, he makes the point specifically about Magic Johnson, telling her that “it’s too bad you can’t admire (Johnson) privately…bring him here, feed him, f*** him, I don’t care. You can do anything. But don’t put him on an Instagram for the world to see so they have to call me. And don’t bring him to my games. OK?”

I hope he loses his franchise or people don't buy tickets to his games

You just fall for anything and everything, don't you?

Your cowardly ignorance is misplaced, fool. Find another way to embarrass yourself.

Sterling has every right to tell his girl friend to stop embarrassing him by bringing the aids infected brown man that she sleeps with to HIS basketball games.

Sterling needs to get himself a tech savy assistant to explain how social media sites work.

I don't see the racism angle. I see the pissed boyfriend angle.

Those who are trying to make this a racism issue (Magic Johnson) should have been more carefull where HIS ass has been.

Sterling should just get rid of the POS so called girl friend.

All these bandwagon jumping a-holes need to get a life.

Sterling has every right to tell his girl friend to stop embarrassing him by bringing the aids infected brown man that she sleeps with to HIS basketball games.

Sterling needs to get himself a tech savy assistant to explain how social media sites work.

Those who are trying to make this a racism issue (Magic Johnson) should have been more carefull where HIS ass has been.

He is a moron , he has a franchise worth millions , as a business owner the last thing you want to do is piss off your customers. he can do what he wants but so can his cutomers walk.. to the lakers

He is a moron , he has a franchise worth millions , as a business owner the last thing you want to do is piss off your customers. he can do what he wants but so can his cutomers walk.. to the lakers

Sterling wasn't talking about all black people. He was clearly talking about Magic Johnson. He is a moron for not understanding what a **** his girlfriend is. His stank ho of a girlfriend is trying to make this about racism.

the media has become nothing more than snakes who seeks out to stir up hate amongst the people in this country..and so many fall for it

wasn't this a private conversation?

what right do you busybodies have to poke you nose into this? the same with Bundy, Phil Robertson, etc

you live to be outraged over ever damn thing in life? it's like a sickness

Last edited:

Forum List

Back