Clipperland

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Fuck you, none of you bitches can handle the Clippers!

I'm starting this thread so I'll have something to fall back on, just in case the Lakers...

...I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to say it!

10 semi-retarded tall guys putting a rubber ball into a hoop 10 feet off the ground. Yawn.

Now the Clippers are a team I can rally around.

After the end of "Showtime," I started following the perpetually ineffective Clippers. They always seemed to have quality players, but the team management sucked. The quality players would be traded and the team would continue to suck. I always felt that the NBA should have forced the sale of the team in hopes of finding an owner who was committed to winning.

Fuck you, none of you bitches can handle the Clippers!

I'm starting this thread so I'll have something to fall back on, just in case the Lakers...

...I'm sorry, I can't bring myself to say it!

Sorry, we don't want anymore bandwagon Laker fans.

Now the Clippers are a team I can rally around.

After the end of "Showtime," I started following the perpetually ineffective Clippers. They always seemed to have quality players, but the team management sucked. The quality players would be traded and the team would continue to suck. I always felt that the NBA should have forced the sale of the team in hopes of finding an owner who was committed to winning.
The Lakers will turn their season around starting in Memphis tonight.....................wait................um..................starting Friday at home.

Forum List

Back