Clinton's Swing-State Advantage

She's not more likely to win if she ain't on the ticket.
2600b06c.gif

Both your ignorance and immaturity astound me.

We can hammer out the details once the tickets are finalized. The running mates could impact the relative level of ease.

My choice for Obama would be Richardson.

I don't know who McCain could get to improve things. Romney might help a little with the base...

I said weeks ago Clinton was finished. That doesn't mean I can't continue to argue that she's more likely to win.

You don't even realize how contradictory this is and you accuse me of ignorance. Now that's some mighty tasty irony I'll tell you what.

The immaturity charge I take as a compliment. :D

You don't even realize how contradictory this is and you accuse me of ignorance. Now that's some mighty tasty irony I'll tell you what.

You're a real tool, you know that?

I think anyone can argue that Clinton is more likely to beat McCain than Obama is, if she were given the chance. The fact she's not being given the chance doesn't change the statistics. Sorry.

Again I ask, are you sure you scored perfect on the logic portion of the GMAT? Your logic is horrible.

How can it be contradictory to understand that Obama will get the nomination and still marvel at the fact that he has a much greater chance of LOSING than Hillary does?

I'm still waiting for him to win a nice big swing state.

I'm still waiting for him to win a nice big swing state.

Of course these are the primaries. Even if he loses the primary to Hillary in swing states, doesn't mean he'll lose the general there. You figure most of those Hillary votes are going to go to him in the general.

I think anyone can argue that Clinton is more likely to beat McCain than Obama is, if she were given the chance. The fact she's not being given the chance doesn't change the statistics. Sorry.

Again I ask, are you sure you scored perfect on the logic portion of the GMAT? Your logic is horrible.

I admit I was hammering you on what you said and not what you meant. But I get like that sometimes, especially when I'm dealing with a grade A, holier-than-thou assclown such as yourself. You did say that she IS more likely to win. And that's all but impossible if she's not the nominee. That's some logic 101 right up yer asshole buddy...no charge.

I admit I was hammering you on what you said and not what you meant. But I get like that sometimes, especially when I'm dealing with a grade A, holier-than-thou assclown such as yourself. You did say that she IS more likely to win. And that's all but impossible if she's not the nominee. That's some logic 101 right up yer asshole buddy...no charge.

Last I checked, Obama hasn't won yet.

And, there's also the possibility of a third party run.

Both are extremely unlikely, but not impossible.

If she wants to guarantee McCain wins she could do that. But it'll make it hard for her to run as a Dem in 2012 if she does.

You're right, which is why, unfortunately, I could see her putting on a big smile and showing up at a couple of Obama rallies. In the back of her mind, she'll be hating herself because I don't think she likes the guy. But, she'll do what she can to make a case for herself in 2012, assuming Obama loses (which I do assume).

You're right, which is why, unfortunately, I could see her putting on a big smile and showing up at a couple of Obama rallies. In the back of her mind, she'll be hating herself because I don't think she likes the guy. But, she'll do what she can to make a case for herself in 2012, assuming Obama loses (which I do assume).

My personal view - I will not vote for any member of the Bush or Clinton family. Period. We don't need two families running the White House for over a quarter century.

Plus I think Hillary is corrupt and dishonest, but that goes for a lot of politicians.

My personal view - I will not vote for any member of the Bush or Clinton family. Period. We don't need two families running the White House for over a quarter century.

Plus I think Hillary is corrupt and dishonest, but that goes for a lot of politicians.

I think it goes for all politicians. But I like Hillary, and I always have. Same goes for McCain. I used to like Barack, until I saw the company he associates with.

He's not known for his cognitive ability.

How can it be contradictory to understand that Obama will get the nomination and still marvel at the fact that he has a much greater chance of LOSING than Hillary does?

That wasn't the contradiction I pointed out. Not even close in fact. The contradictory points were: A: Clinton IS finished and B: Clinton IS most likely to win.

I guess this is the part where the Clintonista mob chime in with a diatribe over what the definition of IS is. :rofl:

Forum List

Back