Clintons received countless millions from Saudis

After the supposed murder of Khashoggi by Moe Salman, the Crown Prince of the Saudis, you'd think they'd return the freaking money.

But no, they have not. They continue to enjoy the largesse of this supposed blood money, even after the Saudis are supposed to have taken a chainsaw to the blessed Khashoggi.

Hypocrisy personified.
The Saudi’s signed a $100 million check for Ivanka after Jared forced Lockheed Martin to charge the Saudi’s less than they had already agreed to pay
You're not making any sense

Do I need to tweet it angrily from the toilet for you to understand?

After the supposed murder of Khashoggi by Moe Salman, the Crown Prince of the Saudis, you'd think they'd return the freaking money.

But no, they have not. They continue to enjoy the largesse of this supposed blood money, even after the Saudis are supposed to have taken a chainsaw to the blessed Khashoggi.

Hypocrisy personified.
The Saudi’s signed a $100 million check for Ivanka after Jared forced Lockheed Martin to charge the Saudi’s less than they had already agreed to pay

Why does President Trump communicating with the people by way of Twitter upset the libs so much?

Press conferences don't work for him as far as communication, even though he still does them.

The reason is that doofuses like Acosta insist on acting out and ruining the vibe, instead of listening and maybe asking pertinent follow up questions to the President's statement- they make the event about themselves. Its amusing to Trump, but he still needs to get out information, and that's what Twitter does.

Hypocrisy personified.

Why does President Trump communicating with the people by way of Twitter upset the libs so much?

Press conferences don't work for him as far as communication, even though he still does them.

The reason is that doofuses like Acosta insist on acting out and ruining the vibe, instead of listening and maybe asking pertinent follow up questions to the President's statement- they make the event about themselves. Its amusing to Trump, but he still needs to get out information, and that's what Twitter does.
^ completely ignored the $100 million for Ivanka and Jared intervening to cut Lockheed’s profits by making them sell more weapons to the Saudi’s at cheaper prices.

His college transcripts would answer all those questions.

Of course they are sealed tighter than Fort Knox.

One has to wonder why Barry won't authorize their release.
But not his Tax returns. BTW, do we have Trump's Wharton transcripts. He brags long and loud about how smart he is, smarter than generals, kings, ambassadors and Constitutional lawyers, and yet you never thought to ask for his transcripts? Hmmmm

Donald Trump's tuition at college was paid by Trump family funds.

There really isn't any doubt about that, is there?
I thought we are talking 'transcripts'. Are tuition payments listed on transcripts? I was thinking GPA stuff when I posted. I kinda figured Trump's tuition was not in question.

Forum List

Back