Clintons received countless millions from Saudis

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
After the supposed murder of Khashoggi by Moe Salman, the Crown Prince of the Saudis, you'd think they'd return the freaking money.

But no, they have not. They continue to enjoy the largesse of this supposed blood money, even after the Saudis are supposed to have taken a chainsaw to the blessed Khashoggi.

Hypocrisy personified.

They paid Obama's way into college too
I believe that WND story has been debunked ...repeatedly.

....and you'd be wrong

Frank, there are several Utube videos that agree with your claim of who paid for Obama's college, and some hit pieces that are obviously more wishful thinking than factual. I chose to link Snopes as less partial. Answers.com also agrees with Snopes sort of. They say the Saudi paid claims cannot be verified. The hit pieces are all personal blogs and a lot of bob and weaves thought processes. I don't expect you to change your mind, just see why I do NOT believe your claim. Read thru....

FACT CHECK: Where Did Obama's Money Come From?

....and you'd be wrong

Frank, there are several Utube videos that agree with your claim of who paid for Obama's college, and some hit pieces that are obviously more wishful thinking than factual. I chose to link Snopes as less partial. Answers.com also agrees with Snopes sort of. They say the Saudi paid claims cannot be verified. The hit pieces are all personal blogs and a lot of bob and weaves thought processes. I don't expect you to change your mind, just see why I do NOT believe your claim. Read thru....

Actually, this "fact check" was just Obama's explanation and not really a checking of the facts at all. Sure, you can take Obama at face value if you like, but it isn't really "proof" at all.

Obama *says* he took out student loans, but exactly how much were the loans, were their other scholarships or funding sources, what was both the dispersal record as well as the payback record, and who lent the money? All of that isn't explained, we are just being asked to take Obama's word for it, just like we were expected to take his word when he said "if you like your doctor/plan, you can keep them" and "you save $2500 a year" and "The Trillion Dollar Porkulus will fix our infrastructure".

His college transcripts would answer all those questions.

Of course they are sealed tighter than Fort Knox.

One has to wonder why Barry won't authorize their release.

....and you'd be wrong

Actually, this "fact check" was just Obama's explanation and not really a checking of the facts at all. Sure, you can take Obama at face value if you like, but it isn't really "proof" at all.

Obama *says* he took out student loans, but exactly how much were the loans, were their other scholarships or funding sources, what was both the dispersal record as well as the payback record, and who lent the money? All of that isn't explained, we are just being asked to take Obama's word for it, just like we were expected to take his word when he said "if you like your doctor/plan, you can keep them" and "you save $2500 a year" and "The Trillion Dollar Porkulus will fix our infrastructure".

And you *say* Obama didn't take out student loans? Based on what? Some blogger's wet dream...because he doesn't like what you don't like?

You take Trump's word, my prince. And now rail for American taxpayers to come up with the funds to pay for a multi-billion dollar wall that he promised would be 'free for nothin' to our country. So your complaint about Obama's failures is somewhat minimized. And the money Obama requested from a then-stingy Congress did some good, if not as much as we all hoped. And the amount was less, I believe, than tossing it at a useless piece of construction.

But not his Tax returns. BTW, do we have Trump's Wharton transcripts. He brags long and loud about how smart he is, smarter than generals, kings, ambassadors and Constitutional lawyers, and yet you never thought to ask for his transcripts? Hmmmm

After the supposed murder of Khashoggi by Moe Salman, the Crown Prince of the Saudis, you'd think they'd return the freaking money.

But no, they have not. They continue to enjoy the largesse of this supposed blood money, even after the Saudis are supposed to have taken a chainsaw to the blessed Khashoggi.

Hypocrisy personified.
The Saudi’s signed a $100 million check for Ivanka after Jared forced Lockheed Martin to charge the Saudi’s less than they had already agreed to pay

....and you'd be wrong

There's nothing about Obama that's real: he's not a lawyer, he's not bright, he's not honest. His got a great smile, adoring fans and is a good Dad to his girls

....and you'd be wrong

And you *say* Obama didn't take out student loans? Based on what? Some blogger's wet dream...because he doesn't like what you don't like?

You take Trump's word, my prince. And now rail for American taxpayers to come up with the funds to pay for a multi-billion dollar wall that he promised would be 'free for nothin' to our country. So your complaint about Obama's failures is somewhat minimized. And the money Obama requested from a then-stingy Congress did some good, if not as much as we all hoped. And the amount was less, I believe, than tossing it at a useless piece of construction.

What I'm saying is that the media should have asked for DOCUMENTATION about Obama's assertions that he took out student loans.

If , BTW, the media took O's word on this, why couldn't they take the President's word that his own taxes are in order?

Hypocrisy personified.
The Saudi’s signed a $100 million check for Ivanka after Jared forced Lockheed Martin to charge the Saudi’s less than they had already agreed to pay
You're not making any sense

But not his Tax returns. BTW, do we have Trump's Wharton transcripts. He brags long and loud about how smart he is, smarter than generals, kings, ambassadors and Constitutional lawyers, and yet you never thought to ask for his transcripts? Hmmmm

Donald Trump's tuition at college was paid by Trump family funds.

There really isn't any doubt about that, is there?

Forum List

Back