Clinton's ratings tank

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
No matter how you spin it this is bad news for Cankles.

Hillary Clinton's favorability ratings are the lowest they've been since 2008 when she last ran for president -

In a poll from the Pew Research Center, Clinton’s “favorability” has plunged to 49 percent, the lowest it has been since 2008, when she mounted her unsuccessful run for the White House and her rating sat at 48 percent. 47 percent of respondents had an unfavorable opinion of her in the new poll.

Clinton polled at a 66 percent favorability rating in November 2009 when she was secretary of state, but her approval rating has dropped steadily ever since. Between last August and the new poll, Clinton’s approval rating sagged equally among Democrats and Republicans: 86 percent of Democrats approved of her last August, compared to 77 percent now, and 27 percent of GOP voters approved of her then, as opposed to 17 percent currently.

Among Democrats, Clinton’s favorability rating was poorest with Millennials (ages 18-25) at 65 percent; 79 percent of Democrats ages 26-34 approve of her; 82 percent of Gen Xers, 76 percent of Boomers, and 79 percent of Silents approved.

Hillary Clinton Less Popular Now Than Any Time Since 2008 - Breitbart

In a poll from the Pew Research Center, Clinton’s “favorability” has plunged to 49 percent

Third topic in two days about Clinton's favorability ratings. Are you obsessed or something?

Too bad not one single GOP candidate has cracked a 40% favorability rating, eh?

Clinton is currently far more popular than any of them.

Its way to early to pay attention to polls or favorability ratings.

Loads of time for all those running for POTUS to boost their ratings.

Jeeze. Chill. No one is a shoe in for anything and won't be for quite some time.

In a poll from the Pew Research Center, Clinton’s “favorability” has plunged to 49 percent

Third topic in two days about Clinton's favorability ratings. Are you obsessed or something?

You made this point on the last thread and I showed why you were wrong.
Need a repeat?
OK. Hillary has the highest ratings because she's the best known. As the GOP candidates get better known their ratings will go up. But for Hillary most people already know who she is. The fact that her ratings are declining is very bad. It means as people find out mroe about her, fewer of them like her.
This early that is a very bad sign for a candidate.

Jeeze. Chill. No one is a shoe in for anything and won't be for quite some time.
Its not a good sign for her. Sure it could change on a dime. She could blow sax on Arsenio Hall's show or something.

Since the GOP has no solutions, they can't make themselves look better. So they have to drag their opponent down instead.

Stand by for some serious heavy mud slinging.

They will continue the mud slinging toward Clinton for a little while longer, and then they will turn on each other. Hack, hack, hack. Lies, lies, and more lies.

Then, when there is one left standing, they will go back to attacking Clinton.

Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

Since the GOP has no solutions, they can't make themselves look better. So they have to drag their opponent down instead.

They will continue the mud slinging toward Clinton for a little while longer, and then they will turn on each other. Hack, hack, hack. Lies, lies, and more lies.

The last time you posted this fantasy I asked you to provide proof it was actually true.
You failed. You fail again here. The GOP candidates are rolling out solutions and policies. They really arent mentioning Hillary much.
You either are smoking crack or you are a hopeless partisan hater dupe.

The last time you posted this fantasy I asked you to provide proof it was actually true.
You failed. You fail again here. The GOP candidates are rolling out solutions and policies. They really arent mentioning Hillary much.

LMAO Good one.

Jeb I Was Deeply Troubled By Hillary s Attack On Religion The Daily Caller

Scott Walker Attacks Hillary s Foreign Policy Messes Video RealClearPolitics

2016 election Rand Paul attacks Hillary Clinton s 1990s record on crime - POLITICO

Cruz on Clinton Foundation Hillary Clinton embodies the bipartisan corruption in Washington Hot Air

Want me to keep going? All those are within the last two months

And who'd know better what a hopeless partisan hater dupe, that someone who SEES one IN THE FLESH, every time a mirror is present...??:ack-1:

Its not a good sign for her. Sure it could change on a dime. She could blow sax on Arsenio Hall's show or something.
Or she could blow Arsenio.

Jeb I Was Deeply Troubled By Hillary s Attack On Religion The Daily Caller

Scott Walker Attacks Hillary s Foreign Policy Messes Video RealClearPolitics

2016 election Rand Paul attacks Hillary Clinton s 1990s record on crime - POLITICO

Cruz on Clinton Foundation Hillary Clinton embodies the bipartisan corruption in Washington Hot Air

Want me to keep going? All those are within the last two months

It must be effective, Cankles is dropping like stone....or it could be more and more people are seeing her for the liar she is

And who'd know better what a hopeless partisan hater dupe, that someone who SEES one IN THE FLESH, every time a mirror is present...??:ack-1:
Gee, I wonder who this is. Hmm.

Would you consider the most recent email scandal "mudslinging".
Is it mudslinging when the emails show they did not claim $26,000,000???? You realize this will take their percentage going to actual charities to..what...6% now???
What about yesterday's emails showing the very same organizations that donated to the foundation got a personal push from hillary for additional tax breaks??? You have a problem with that? Why would the Secy' State be involved in pushing for tax breaks on random non-profits?? Who just happen to gave money to the foundation in the same year???
Is that mudslinging?
Or is this a problem voters should be aware of and concerned about?

You might want to read the Quinpac poll I posted. TWO have broken 40. LIAR.

Has Hillary even stated whether she is running yet? With all the smoke from the Right, I don't recall any actual declaration.
Yeah, over a month ago, clueless.
Or could it be that I'm not really into it this early in the game? I wouldn't be able to tell who's declared and who's just pretending on the GOP side either. But....you guys sure seem all over Hillary, eh?

That's 180 degrees wrong. You've described the left, it's what they do. And when it turns to shit they blame their enemies. Who can take you seriously?

No matter how you spin it this is bad news for Cankles.

Hillary Clinton's favorability ratings are the lowest they've been since 2008 when she last ran for president -

In a poll from the Pew Research Center, Clinton’s “favorability” has plunged to 49 percent, the lowest it has been since 2008, when she mounted her unsuccessful run for the White House and her rating sat at 48 percent. 47 percent of respondents had an unfavorable opinion of her in the new poll.

Clinton polled at a 66 percent favorability rating in November 2009 when she was secretary of state, but her approval rating has dropped steadily ever since. Between last August and the new poll, Clinton’s approval rating sagged equally among Democrats and Republicans: 86 percent of Democrats approved of her last August, compared to 77 percent now, and 27 percent of GOP voters approved of her then, as opposed to 17 percent currently.

Among Democrats, Clinton’s favorability rating was poorest with Millennials (ages 18-25) at 65 percent; 79 percent of Democrats ages 26-34 approve of her; 82 percent of Gen Xers, 76 percent of Boomers, and 79 percent of Silents approved.

Hillary Clinton Less Popular Now Than Any Time Since 2008 - Breitbart
If I were Hillary, I would be worried

Unless I get to run against this bunch of Republicans

Forum List

Back