Clinton's Presidency – An Extinction Level Event!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Stop to think about it for a moment. She will be nothing more than a third Obama term. SCOTUS, the 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Speech and Religion – all under attacks that may totally change this nation – just as Obama promised.

Donald Trump is all that stands between us and the apocalypse. Forget your gripes about the Republican candidate -- his verbal missteps and campaign shakeups. He’s a decent guy who will make America if not great again, at least better. He knows how to create jobs. He’ll defend our borders. He understands the overriding threat of radical Islam.

Still, there are always doubts. But while I may not be 100% sure of what Trump will do, I’m sure as hell sure of Clinton. You don’t have to be Joe Friday to figure out her MO.

Full story @ Articles: A Clinton Presidency Would Be the Political Equivalent of an Extinction-Level Event

Stop to think about it for a moment. She will be nothing more than a third Obama term. SCOTUS, the 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Speech and Religion – all under attacks that may totally change this nation – just as Obama promised.

Donald Trump is all that stands between us and the apocalypse. Forget your gripes about the Republican candidate -- his verbal missteps and campaign shakeups. He’s a decent guy who will make America if not great again, at least better. He knows how to create jobs. He’ll defend our borders. He understands the overriding threat of radical Islam.

Still, there are always doubts. But while I may not be 100% sure of what Trump will do, I’m sure as hell sure of Clinton. You don’t have to be Joe Friday to figure out her MO.

Full story @ Articles: A Clinton Presidency Would Be the Political Equivalent of an Extinction-Level Event

So....what's the problem? I'll take a 3rd term of Obama over 8 years of G.W. Bush any day of the week. Look at the economy today compared to 2008. Look at the amount of American soldiers dying today compared to 2008, look at the rate of bank failures today compared to 2008, look at the NYSE, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 today compared to 2008. Hillary Clinton and President Obama are not perfect, but the results speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back