Clinton's mortorcade pelted with tomatoes

Strange they would be chanting this too...

Protesters chanted: "Monica, Monica", a reference to Former President Bill Clinton's extra-marital affair. Some chanted: "leave, Clinton", Egyptian security officials said.

Strange they would be chanting this too...

Protesters chanted: "Monica, Monica", a reference to Former President Bill Clinton's extra-marital affair. Some chanted: "leave, Clinton", Egyptian security officials said.

Yeah, what was all that CON crap about Obama being buddies with the Islamists? Sounds as likely as a CEO having nothing to do with his own company for three years! :cool:

Ahhh, the Arab Spring becomes the Summer of Discontent.

I fear it's going to get a LOT uglier, too...

I wonder how'll they'll spin this to prove Obama is trying to re-establish the caliphate? :cool:

Obama isn't... the Muslims in Middle East are though.

If you think different, you have your head in the sand.

But no.... Obama is just a useful idiot.

But the CON meme has been that he's been purposely helping them. That's being a willing participant, NOT a useful idiot. You backtracking now? :eusa_eh:

obama is just really really REALLY stupid. Otherwise he would have known what would happen. He THINKS that muslims just love him and the horse he rode in on. Then he thinks the whole world just falls to their knees at the sight of his magnificent visage.

So, yes, it is hysterically funny to see his (he always says "MY") secretary of state pelted with tomatoes and shoes. She's lucky Morsi didn't slap a burka on her head.

Starting with Bush, if this keeps up, the US will end up with more shoes than Imelda Marcos.

obama is just really really REALLY stupid. Otherwise he would have known what would happen. He THINKS that muslims just love him and the horse he rode in on. Then he thinks the whole world just falls to their knees at the sight of his magnificent visage.

So, yes, it is hysterically funny to see his (he always says "MY") secretary of state pelted with tomatoes and shoes. She's lucky Morsi didn't slap a burka on her head.

Obama still hasn't figured out that Muslims see him as an apostate.

Forum List

Back