Clinton’s Fmr. Campaign Manager Slams Hillary For Trashing Middle America: “This…This Was Bad”

c6fc0239-2dec-49b0-a067-b7305facada0.png

She can't walk her fat, Felon, primary-rigging, treasonous ass down 8 steps by herself, but she is calling anyone and everyone who did not vote for her 'deplorables' again...

'Hillary 2020'? 'RUN' for President? The Russia-colluding, Influence-peddling, National Security-jeopardizing criminal skank can't even WALK!

People only need to watch a few minutes of the Late Night TV Talk Shows to understand that the Democrat Bigots hate average mainstream middle class Voters and that they are attempting to import millions of uneducated racist Aztlan Nationalist to grow the Democrat voter base.
Democrats HATE the MIDDLE CLASS.

You win the Interwebs for the most bat shit crazy comment yet today. Congratulations!

Schumer and Democrats stood with violent criminal illegals over US citizens in order to shut down the US government for nothing and have vowed to raise taxes and take away the tax reform bill that has benefitted the Middle Class immensely by allowing them to keep more of their own money... Democrats DO hate the Middle class....and any American not willing to be their 'sheep/ / not willing to be 'ruled' by the Left's self-appointed elitists.

People only need to watch a few minutes of the Late Night TV Talk Shows to understand that the Democrat Bigots hate average mainstream middle class Voters and that they are attempting to import millions of uneducated racist Aztlan Nationalist to grow the Democrat voter base.
Democrats HATE the MIDDLE CLASS.

You win the Interwebs for the most bat shit crazy comment yet today. Congratulations!

reality is your enemy

Um, no.

I always wonder what Bill was thinking when he married that.....that thing.

It was a 'marriage of mutual political benefit'. Like parasites living off of each other, they used each other to achieve what they wanted. Like an anti-biotic-resistant virus, they grew politically strong enough to fend off almost every attempt to bring them to justice, through 'power-brokering', 'Influence-peddling', 'favor-bartering', blackmail (Remember Clinton's FBI Records scandal in which he collected files on his enemies), and the occasional coincidental accidental deaths of key people who could have negative impact on the Clintons.

(My favorite recent story was about the UN Rep who was going to testify and reportedly had damaging information against the Clintons but never got a chance to expose what it was. The Official initial report was that he had a heart attack....which was clearly exacerbated by his crushed windpipe from a dumbbell being dropped across his throat. Ouch! :p )

It was a 'marriage of mutual political benefit'. Like parasites living off of each other, they used each other to achieve what they wanted. Like an anti-biotic-resistant virus, they grew politically strong enough to fend off almost every attempt to bring them to justice, through 'power-brokering', 'Influence-peddling', 'favor-bartering', blackmail (Remember Clinton's FBI Records scandal in which he collected files on his enemies), and the occasional coincidental accidental deaths of key people who could have negative impact on the Clintons.

(My favorite recent story was about the UN Rep who was going to testify and reportedly had damaging information against the Clintons but never got a chance to expose what it was. The Official initial report was that he had a heart attack....which was clearly exacerbated by his crushed windpipe from a dumbbell being dropped across his throat. Ouch! :p )

Be that as it may, I've always found Hillary overall more loathsome than Bill. At least Bill had a more pleasant personality than the abomination he married. Hilarious Hillary has not one redeeming human quality of any kind; that odious creature is the ultimate scum of the earth.

Be that as it may, I've always found Hillary overall more loathsome than Bill. At least Bill had a more pleasant personality than the abomination he married. Hilarious Hillary has not one redeeming human quality of any kind; that odious creature is the ultimate scum of the earth.
Eh, early on she did some good stuff on kids and education, but Obama should not have offered her the DoS. Ted and the more left leaning dems turned on the Clintons in the 2008 election. That should have been the end of her life above the Senate level. She and Bill just got old and really corrupt. It happens. BushI too. Reagan avoided it, but money was not his true motivation.

The reason this is so belittling to woman...glossing over the insult that we WOULD try to coerce our wives to vote a certain way...is for Hillary to assume we COULD tell our wives how to vote.

While the wife and I do have similar political leanings...we have voted on opposite sides of many issues over the years.

My wife votes her own conscience. Just as an example... I voted for Democrat Jay Nixon for governor...she voted for the Republican...and made no bones about it. I would never consider coercing her to vote my way, and she would never buckle to that pressure if I were ever be stupid enough to attempt to apply it.

P.S. - My wife convinced me to support Trump in the primaries. She hates Hillary. She also had complete confidence that Trump would win on election night, while I believed the media spin that Hillary was a shoe-in.

That was the night I lost confidence in our liberal media...and in the year and a half since, the MSM has only reinforced that lack of confidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back