Clinton's firewall of black voters is crumbling

Not a single opponent Clinton had this year other than Sanders had a snowballs c hance in hell, unlike Trump who had to deal with the establishment pick Jeb! Bush, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and others who wer active and competitive into APril long after hillary had the Democratic nomination sewn up with her bought Super Delegates.

According to Trump supporters, none of those Republicans ever had a chance in hell, neither. Certainly, morons like Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina never had a chance.

HIllary wasn't running against 16 other candidates, dingbat.

You're right. I count 42 candidates other candidates.

Democratic Party presidential candidates, 2016 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What an idiot.

yes, you are....probably one of the stupidest most dishonest posters on this board.

certainly one of the least informed.

You left out cartoonishly stupid.

There is nothing funny about how stupid he is. Remember, he gets to vote.

That's exactly what horrifies everyone about you and Jillian.

yes, you are....probably one of the stupidest most dishonest posters on this board.

Be horrified .. be very, very horrified.

Who the fuck cares about what horrifies you?

What an idiot.

You seem to think we're all supposed to come running any time you start blubbering about whitey.

You seem to think we're all supposed to come running any time you start blubbering about whitey.

:0) I don't give a fuck what you do .. and you aren't white people.

I have no problem with white people .. just pink people, like you.

Either way, you're a bigot.

:lol::lol::lol: That's just stupid.

You're a RW Trump supporter who belongs to an all white political party that's glorified by white nationalists.

Maybe I'm a bigot in your mindless paranoid world .. but in the real world, you're the bigot.

You're a RW Trump supporter who belongs to an all white political party that's glorified by white nationalists.

Maybe I'm a bigot in your mindless paranoid world .. but in the real world, you're the bigot.

You just admitted that you're a bigot. You said you hate pink people. That's bigotry, pure and simple. You also hate white people, even though you deny it. Your posts all reek with hatred of whitey.

You just admitted that you're a bigot. You said you hate pink people. That's bigotry, pure and simple. You also hate white people, even though you deny it. Your posts all reek with hatred of whitey.

Pink isn't actually a race you idiot. It's a representation of racists who happen to be white .. who exist to give white people a bad reputation.

POST ONE COMMENT OF MINE THAT "REEKS" OF MY HATRED OF WHITE PEOPLE.

Should be easy, right?

Pink isn't actually a race you idiot. It's a representation of racists who happen to be white .. who exist to give white people a bad reputation.

POST ONE COMMENT OF MINE THAT "REEKS" OF MY HATRED OF WHITE PEOPLE.

Should be easy, right?

No exists to give white people a bad reputation. Do you exist to give black people a bad reputation? Whether are not you think that's your function, that's what you're doing.

I'm not going to waste my time searching through all your posts where you expressed your hatred of white people. Anyone who has read your posts knows what I say is true.

Damn, I guess you Trumpies will never figure this out.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP .. WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS AND THEIR ALL WHITE PARTY.

How hard is that to figure out? We're not going to vote for an all white political party.

Clinton to headline African-American, Latino events as Trump attempts to make inroads
Hillary Clinton to headline black, Latino events - CNNPolitics.com

Trump will not be there .. wasn't even invited.

You can post all the madness you want about Clinton and the KKK .. we already know who the racists are .. and their party is all white.

Give it up Trumpies .. not going to happen.
Did you ever stop to think that there are so few black Republicans because almost all black voters vote democrat? Ever hear of a self-fulfilling prophecy? Tell you what, why don't you stop and think about this. You've been voting democrat for decades now, and getting nowhere as a result, so why keep doing it? You know democrats assume they will always get 90%+ of the black vote, so they just make soothing noises and ignore you when they're elected, the condescending <insert favorite insult here>. Which is more racist, the guy who wants to get out of your way so you can succeed or the guy who thinks you can't succeed without his help and won't let you?

Forum List

Back