Clinton's Cult: Hardcore Satanism, Vids, Pedophile Party Emails, Missing CEO

The Op-ed is to raise awareness about Hillary Clinton and her inner circle before November 8th. The stories are true and the mainstream media is once again ignoring the truth. These crimes against children are no joke. Hillary is under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI right now. When you learn that she is indicted, you can remember this Op-ed and drop an apology note ( or not). Thanks for reading.
The purpose of the OP is to spread lies.
We'll see.

We already did.
The FBI hasn't released their reports and indicted Hillary Clinton yet. Don't get ahead of yourself.

You know precisely what I am talking about.

The Op-ed is to raise awareness about Hillary Clinton and her inner circle before November 8th. The stories are true and the mainstream media is once again ignoring the truth. These crimes against children are no joke. Hillary is under multiple criminal investigations by the FBI right now. When you learn that she is indicted, you can remember this Op-ed and drop an apology note ( or not). Thanks for reading.
The purpose of the OP is to spread lies.
We'll see.

We already did.
The FBI hasn't released their reports and indicted Hillary Clinton yet. Don't get ahead of yourself.

You know precisely what I am talking about.
My dear, I suspect that even you do not know what you are talking about!

If NYPD or FBI has evidence of crime(s) on whomever, they are paid to do a job. If someone blocks them (DOJ?) go "public" right away.

Eating Humans?

I think I've finally figured out what the "man feed" means next to "guest writer" there under Mrs. M's name.

Yes, and some of these sick fucks (especially the elite) develop a taste for human flesh and they have for hundreds of years.

Oooh -- a taste for human flesh! Sounds like Zombies.

You don't have to worry, though, because as everybody knows -- zombies are mostly interested in brains.

CwmkpgeUcAAa8l3.jpg:large

so far all the criticism of the thread comes from those who are too afraid to find out the truth, because it's ugly truth no one wants to deal with it. okay, very well, dump the responsibility on ''channel 4'', the anons maybe have nothing better to do, and they're very good at facing the ugliness. just don't complain when they come back with results you find incredible.

this is an important issue, more important than people seem to realize in the big picture sense, because where it leads to. when your printing press is a kind of gun, or that your gun is a kind of printing press, the internet exists in a mysterious place somewhere in between the first and second amendment. that's laughable until ''russian'' hackers knock out the dns all over america on a whim or something using malicious email and website networking protocols.

i think people should take it more seriously, and i think that it's because christians and jews and even muslims to a certain extent have failed tremendously to enlighten the people about the holiness or sacredness of electricity. do any of you realize how you've got someone like paul begley the are you serious preacher looking into bible codes, meanwhile you've got alex jones looking into ''pizza'' codes? the atbash is in the bible, you know, this is intelligence.

The codes that Alex mentioned have already been identified as codes used by people involved in pedophile crimes. As for the church, I'm wondering where they are right now. Every Christian in America should be speaking out about this and yet that does not seem to be the case. Very sad day for America.

The codes that Alex mentioned have already been identified as codes used by people involved in pedophile crimes. As for the church, I'm wondering where they are right now. Every Christian in America should be speaking out about this and yet that does not seem to be the case. Very sad day for America.

This kind of thing has been on for over a 100 years at least and the revelations as to what was going in the U.K was gaining tremendous traction when Jimmy Savile's activities came to light. The traction gained was lost with the false flag Charlie Hebdo attack happened and the sheeple turned their attentions away from it. Kevin Annett has doggedly gone after these elite pedophiles and has suffered many hardships and death attempts on his life. The moron millions that refuse to acknowledge this evil allows them to get away with this.

Stay stupid.....it's what you do best. The ol "Uh-Uh!!" defense is the lamest debating technique ever used.

I can't believe people seriously believe some of this shit.

You need a reality check...or maybe just go back to watching reruns of Twilight Zone.

Do you even check it out - check the sources - Spirit Cooking? There's plenty of legitimate crap against the Clintons with out going full retard.

Stay stupid.....it's what you do best. The ol "Uh-Uh!!" defense is the lamest debating technique ever used.

I can't believe people seriously believe some of this shit.

You need a reality check...or maybe just go back to watching reruns of Twilight Zone.

Do you even check it out - check the sources - Spirit Cooking? There's plenty of legitimate crap against the Clintons with out going full retard.

I know about the occult, their beliefs and their rituals stated by testimonies of those that were able to get out of it....so "yeah", I definitely believe it. Ever heard of Bohemian Grove?

Forum List

Back