Clinton's Biggest Lie Yet

I see nothing honest about voting yourself other people's property.

Funny the right is ok with it when they vote to shift our country's wealth to the top 1.%
Could you at least supply us with the legislation that shifted the wealth? Please. Since I believe you are one of those folks that keep telling us that Republicans can't win elections, how do they have so much power? And can't the democrats do anything?
Would you like to pretend that corporate lobbyists haven't written our laws for past few decades?

Don't know if they are not presented as evidence.

Feigning ignorance isn't an excuse......although you might not be pretending.

OK, duly noted and I will quit asking. You have nothing and can't name anything. Message received.

Perception is reality.

Funny the right is ok with it when they vote to shift our country's wealth to the top 1.%
Could you at least supply us with the legislation that shifted the wealth? Please. Since I believe you are one of those folks that keep telling us that Republicans can't win elections, how do they have so much power? And can't the democrats do anything?
Would you like to pretend that corporate lobbyists haven't written our laws for past few decades?

OK, duly noted and I will quit asking. You have nothing and can't name anything. Message received.

Perception is reality.
Are you fucking kidding or what? You seem to be under the misapprehension that I believe you're being serious or honest in some way. Again, your perception is evidently based on ignorance or dishonest denial.

Perception is reality.
Are you fucking kidding or what? You seem to be under the misapprehension that I believe you're being serious or honest in some way. Again, your perception is evidently based on ignorance or dishonest denial.

You seem to have memory problems.

Jillian posted this: "Funny the right is ok with it when they vote to shift our country's wealth to the top 1.%"

Jillian was challanged by me to produce what legislation caused this to happen.

You felt necessary to chime in without providing even an opinion on what legislation. Apparently everyone believes the same meme as you, so you think. I can't provide the evidence for some BS someone else posts.

So the challenge still stands, list the legislation. Even if it is just your opinion.

No shit. Honest people are voting for Sanders.

I see nothing honest about voting yourself other people's property.

You do know, don't you, that even one Republican in office can thwart the entire democrat party just by raising an eyebrow? They are that powerful.

Perception is reality.

You seem to have memory problems.

Jillian posted this: "Funny the right is ok with it when they vote to shift our country's wealth to the top 1.%"

Jillian was challanged by me to produce what legislation caused this to happen.

You felt necessary to chime in without providing even an opinion on what legislation. Apparently everyone believes the same meme as you, so you think. I can't provide the evidence for some BS someone else posts.

So the challenge still stands, list the legislation. Even if it is just your opinion.
We'll begin your education with this link, not that it will do you much good.
4 Ways Government Policy Favors the Rich and Keeps the Rest of Us Poor

Clinton supporters are clearly stuck in the 90s.

Joe Biden could only wish to have been in Bernies shoes in that pic

the picture makes Bill C. long for the good old days.

well at least Bill has Huma now to fondle when Hillary isnt around.

You mean Bill will even make a move on Hillary's action?

Not slick Willie's fault if Huma's a switch-hitter.

Clinton supporters are clearly stuck in the 90s.

Joe Biden could only wish to have been in Bernies shoes in that pic

the picture makes Bill C. long for the good old days.

well at least Bill has Huma now to fondle when Hillary isnt around.

You mean Bill will even make a move on Hillary's action?

maybe Bill and Hillary can just take their turns with Huma, Bill can have his way with Huma from 12-6,and then Hillary could have her way with Huma from 8-12 (well, u got to give Huma a two hour break for dinner and shower)

Forum List

Back