Clinton's are done

My progressive, commie, man hating, Bush hating, Reagan despising, left wing crazy grandmother whom I love dearly just called me and said "the Trumps are the new Kennedy's and she has switched her support from Hillary to Trump after watching his family and his speech. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a sign that your grandmother has just had a stroke.

Better get her to the ER.

Ya really going to insult somones grandma?
This is my profession opinion as a trained EMT. No time to waste.

Not joking.
Sounds like the ambulance is missing a few drugs.

My progressive, commie, man hating, Bush hating, Reagan despising, left wing crazy grandmother whom I love dearly just called me and said "the Trumps are the new Kennedy's and she has switched her support from Hillary to Trump after watching his family and his speech. This is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart move to vote success over corruption and lies.

Smart move to vote success over corruption and lies.
Well, they DO say people get wiser in their old age, when they finally outgrow the "stupid"...

Let's ask the drunken Indian if the Sioux respected the opinions of their elders....

When (and if) she sobers up, of course!!!

The wikileaks email dump shows the fix was in at the DNC for Hillary, collusion even between the DNC and media to slant stories. Now with proof it was fixed we'll see how many pissed off BERN voters will go Trump. This is perfect timing right before the Dem convention.

When Trump comes on the screen my dogs start growling at that thing on his head.

Does it mean anything??? No silly... Dogs don't vote?
Unless they vote Democrat...

And if they can't find the polls, the Democrats will help them out and cast their votes for them!!!

I believe dog owners can load the mutts up and take them to poll locations but if the dogs cannot produce I D they will be turned away.

When Trump comes on the screen my dogs start growling at that thing on his head.

You need to quit beating them with the mop.

My dogs are trained to disarm assailants. That's a good way to lose a perfectly good mop.
They have very strong jaws. Even my little rat terrier could destroy a plastic jug into a wad that I can only fold.

You need to quit beating them with the mop.

My dogs are trained to disarm assailants. That's a good way to lose a perfectly good mop.
They have very strong jaws. Even my little rat terrier could destroy a plastic jug into a wad that I can only fold.

Second that. My now deceased 4 1/2 year old 135 lb red nose male Pit, Dre, could take one of those monster big bones you see at the pet store that are around 2 1/2 feet long and at least 5 " in circumference and snap it in half in one bite. I still have the 7 year old Blue female, Angel. The new pup, Lucky Jim, will never be the size of Dre but even at 7 months he shows the bravery and control I look for in a guard dog. Lucky will probably only get to be about 110 lbs. Even so he can take a good size ham bone and dispatch it in seconds.

16908-2d35c15e0607d78788d5ac1df631775f.jpg

LOL

I was literally talking with my mom a few hours ago about how the Trumps are the new "Camelot".

NaziCons have been crying "Wolf" for too long - they've lost all credibility regarding Hillary. No one cares!

The-Boy-Who-Cried-Wolf.png

mzl.hynnngrg.320x480-75.jpg

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

Forum List

Back