Clinton wrote a Letter Of Thanks to a draft board member

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
for letting him get out of the draft.

I registered and took my chances like most others.

Lots of grim faces in my HS in spring of 72 to students that got bad numbers in the lottery lol.

Last edited:
I recently watched "Clinton" on PBS.

I wasn't aware of the Thank You letter.

I recently watched "Clinton" on PBS.

I wasn't aware of the Thank You letter.

We you aware that he had an affair with an intern, then lied about it under oath, then was impeached and disbarred?

Americans have short memories.

Nah, I don't agree with that. I'll never forget that draft-dodging adultering cocksucker.

What I find odd is it seems the bigger piece of lying, inbred Hillbilly filth you are (i.e. Clinton) - the more revered you are amongst Liberals.

See how you are if you get to 58 which I doubt you will. Suurprised I got to this age. Who would have thought. No arthritis.

Haven't had as much as a cold in 20 years.

Have lapses of short term memory though.

See how you are if you get to 58 which I doubt you will. Suurprised I got to this age. Who would have thought. No arthritis.

Maybe if you stupped guzzling Vodka as soon as you wake up things would be better eh?

Maybe if you stupped guzzling Vodka as soon as you wake up things would be better eh?

My personal habits are nobodys business - SAINT.........................................

and I don't drink that much anyway..................................................

things are hunky-dory

My personal habits are nobodys business - SAINT.........................................

and I don't drink that much anyway..................................................

things are hunky-dory

Uh huh sure they are, everythings hunky dory when you are on your third bottle of Vodka.:badgrin:

things are hunky-dory

Uh huh sure they are, everythings hunky dory when you are on your third bottle of Vodka.:badgrin:

helps with the bullshit of people(like you) and everyday life - as I mentioned in the Gen Disc thread - why do you need illegal drugs...........

things are hunky-dory

helps with the bullshit of people(like you) and everyday life - as I mentioned in the Gen Disc thread - why do you need illegal drugs...........

You know jack ass, drinking vodka during your every waking hour makes you just as bad as those drug addicts out there.

Oh. Why you would know (or care) about my private life is a disc foranother time .......

Seems I am a very important person - prefer anonymous.............................

Forum List

Back