Clinton wins Pennsylvania primary

Nobody has to believe Fox News. All anyone has to do is listen to Obama. He's a radical. Period.

It's going to be a sad thing to watch all you people who SO have your hopes up crying all over yourselves when your little wet dream doesn't come to fruition.

Well, not really.:badgrin:

No. He's not radical. He's progressive. Radical is wanting to dismantle the entire government like Ron Paul wanted.

That's not a commentary on who I think wins come Novembe, but I can tell you I've come to the conclusion that McCain will be very dangerous for this country.

No. He's not radical. He's progressive. Radical is wanting to dismantle the entire government like Ron Paul wanted.

That's not a commentary on who I think wins come Novembe, but I can tell you I've come to the conclusion that McCain will be very dangerous for this country.

LOL....Go Hillary.....

He's radical as far as I'm concerned. He wants too much that always seems to come out of my pockets and promising too much he can't deliver.

He's radical as far as I'm concerned. He wants too much that always seems to come out of my pockets and promising too much he can't deliver.

That's not the definition of radical.

And what do you think Baby Bush's policies have cost you? Running up a deficit that our grandkids will have to pay is costing a fortune. Poor economic policy is costing us a fortune. Iraq is costing us a fortune.

And the ijit was the only leade in modern times (probably any times) to cut taxes during wartime.... and then proceeded to let the foxes raid the henhouse. Add to that the fact that at least 5 million people who had medical insurance when Bush took office no longer are insured; the housing crisis, etc... and we've got huge problems that need to be addressed.

Someone's got to fix what he broke on every possible level. Do you think that's going to happen just by wishing? Some of it's going to cost money.

That's not the definition of radical.

And what do you think Baby Bush's policies have cost you? Running up a deficit that our grandkids will have to pay is costing a fortune. Poor economic policy is costing us a fortune. Iraq is costing us a fortune.

And the ijit was the only leade in modern times (probably any times) to cut taxes during wartime.... and then proceeded to let the foxes raid the henhouse. Add to that the fact that at least 5 million people who had medical insurance when Bush took office no longer are insured; the housing crisis, etc... and we've got huge problems that need to be addressed.

Someone's got to fix what he broke on every possible level. Do you think that's going to happen just by wishing? Some of it's going to cost money.

If you think Obama is the man to fix those problems, you're wrong. He doesn't even UNDERSTAND most of those problems, much less know how to fix them.

Don't believe everything you hear on Faux News. Actually, don't believe anything you hear there.

You'll find out how wrong you are after Obama is inaugurated.

I don't watch Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC to get my news from some reporter who gives a commentary on what type of shoes that Obama, McCain, or Clinton prefer. Results are results.

Because you're so much smarter and wiser than him, I'm sure. :eusa_hand:

Maybe the problem is that *you* don't understand what *he* says.

He says stuff? I wasn't aware. I thought he mostly just repeated the questions in the form of statements.

I don't have to understand the intricate details of running this country. I'm not running for office. But I know enough to see a man who is not ready to run it himself, a man who's past has more skeletons than a graveyard, a man who bitches about change in the government but continues to play the same political games we've seen for 230 years.

His association with Wright is enough for me not to trust him enough to ever vote for him. But then when you bring in his economical ideals, his likeability plummets.

You have a problem with someone voting who disagrees with you?
Because that's sooooooooooooo much an American value right?

People like you make the founding fathers roll over in their graves.

No, people like Obama make the founding fathers roll over in their graves.

Nobody has to believe Fox News. All anyone has to do is listen to Obama. He's a radical. Period.

I would like to listen to that. I've only seen that case made on guilt by association.

Do you have links to any Obama quotes that support the claim?

He says stuff? I wasn't aware. I thought he mostly just repeated the questions in the form of statements.

I don't have to understand the intricate details of running this country. I'm not running for office. But I know enough to see a man who is not ready to run it himself, a man who's past has more skeletons than a graveyard, a man who bitches about change in the government but continues to play the same political games we've seen for 230 years.

His association with Wright is enough for me not to trust him enough to ever vote for him. But then when you bring in his economical ideals, his likeability plummets.

Suprise, Suprise....Jillian is actually a Clinton supporter. I'm neither, but I would vote for Clinton, if it was a Obama vs. Clinton general election.

All of which is, of course, reason to tell someone else, someone whom you know nothing about, that they're delusional and shouldn't vote?

I'd say that makes you fairly unamerican. What do you think?

All of which is, of course, reason to tell someone else, someone whom you know nothing about, that they're delusional and shouldn't vote?

I'd say that makes you fairly unamerican. What do you think?

UnAmerican? You're supporting a guy who won't even wear our flag. Don't preach to me about what's American.

Forum List

Back