Clinton will end her campaign and back Barack Obama on Saturday

AND even if that were 100% accurate why don't you tell me how a sample of 20% of the population voting FOR a black man compares with another sample of an easy 70% of whites who WONT vote for a black man. Wanna tell me which is a larger sample?

Not sure where you're getting your numbers. According to a recent Rasmussen poll:

Nearly four out of five Americans (78%) polled since Barack Obama clinched enough delegates to be the Democratic nominee say they could vote for an African-American for president, but they think only 61 percent of their family, friends and co-workers are willing to do the same.

Both numbers are record findings for a Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

Only 11 percent say they are not willing to vote for an African-American presidential candidate, with an equal number (11%) not sure.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Curiously, in the same article, 88% of black people polled said they would vote for an African American but 12% were not sure.

As it is mostly poorer, less educated white people who say they would not vote for an African American, I wish there was some way for them to indicate why. I am guessing those who would not are living in areas where there is a lot of black and white tension, violence, crime etc. while better educated and more affluent Americans are generally not as exposed to that kind of thing and will be more tolerant.

Jsanders, maybe you liked Hillary and thought she was doing soo much work for her Husband back then, but not everyone else did. I liked Bill; Hillary? really didn't know anything about her until the scandal, then I felt sorry for her. However, now I see why she stayed with him...

Furthermore, according to CNN, the Clinton Camp said Hillary is NOT seeking the VP position, she says it's Obama's decision and no none else's and she will support him no matter what.

So, if true that Michelle hates whitey... how do the family reunions go over in the Obama household... arent her kids like a quarter whitey...

Jsanders, maybe you liked Hillary and thought she was doing soo much work for her Husband back then, but not everyone else did. I liked Bill; Hillary? really didn't know anything about her until the scandal, then I felt sorry for her. However, now I see why she stayed with him...

No, I DIDN'T think Hillary did work for Bill as a President. The public did. It was constantly brought up in the media, by other politicians, and even parodied in shows like SNL. They were always saying that Bill took his orders from Hillary, and that she was the real President.

Now those same people say Bill is doing HER job for her. It's ridiculous how ignorant these people are. Like yourself.

Forum List

Back