Clinton was a draft dodger - Ted Kennedy a fugitive from justice

you do all realize you conversing with the resident drunk here....right?.....GINscopy has never served and yet he is bad mouthing other guys who never served.........just tell him the Beatles were the greatest and the 60's rocked and he will burp and puke and pass out.....end of thread....

His comprehension appears to be limited, I believe he simply feeling UNWELL.

Peach...he is drunk....i have been in at least 3 of his threads in mid afternoon where HE said that he was drinking and will until he is plastered.....his first post was the only one that looked good.....from then on the "slurring" and misspelling got worse.......until....i guess he passed out.....

Five Hundred Thousand was a lot of fun.

Went fast.

Because Clinton pulled-strings with higher-ups to evadethe draft - unlike Romney or Cheney.

yeah, and welcome to rw LaLaLand.

FACT is Romney hid out in the lap of luxury in Paris and Cheney got FIVE deferments - for NOTHING.

You don't get to make it up as you go along.

you do all realize you conversing with the resident drunk here....right?.....GINscopy has never served and yet he is bad mouthing other guys who never served.........just tell him the Beatles were the greatest and the 60's rocked and he will burp and puke and pass out.....end of thread....

get a haircut baldy

Peach...he is drunk....i have been in at least 3 of his threads in mid afternoon where HE said that he was drinking and will until he is plastered.....his first post was the only one that looked good.....from then on the "slurring" and misspelling got worse.......until....i guess he passed out.....

RU a drughead???

Remember Raygun, the lazy three hours a day "work load" grade Z actor, as President; he is #1 for DODGING service; age 29, in great health, and he ran into the "Actor's Corp" where he alternately cowered, and partied WWII away. He referred to himself as an "old cavalry man". WWII was not horse intensive however. My father, while in a hospital, I believe in Washington State, remembers seeing a movie magazine with dear Ronnie dining at Delmonico's in Hollywood while millions of MEN in America were fighting for this nation's survival. My father took some shrapnel in his head; at age 19, in the battle of Leyte Gulf, on the USS Colorado. He didn't talk about it like the yella boys: BUSH II, AND RAYGUN; he SERVED.

The CONs love Ronnie, and Bush II, both dodged combat but got to play dress up like real soldiers, all the while dining, drinking and having a good time while other Americans were maimed and killed.

You know how to tell Ronnie No Show & baby Bush apart from decent Americans? The yellow streaks down their backs, their loathsome grins, perfect teeth, and manicured nails were NEVER exposed to the 'icky' wars they cheered on. Both of the yella boys would have fainted at the sound of gunfire anyway.

Men like Dole & McCain could not get full CON support, they were not smart enough to stay at home, in comfort, while those their age died for our liberty. Raygun set up a complex PR campaign to gloss over his cowardice; first it was his poor eyesight (CORRECTED at age 19 so he could play college football) THEN his vital role making TRAINING films, always in the US of course.

When you see a caution lane while driving, remember those YELLOW boys that dirtied the US Presidency.

Kennedy left Mary Joe to drown - then cut and ran -then tried to cover it up.

get a haircut baldy

Give it up!!! Harry kicked your ass. :lol:

Kennedy was also a drunkard and that led to a young woman's death. Of course being a kennedy it was a ok.

It was also 1969, before the nanny state.

Yet Mary Jo is still dead.
What would happen to you if you had been drinking, drove off a bridge and your young female passenger drowned..but you swam away and didn't report it until many hours later.. you'd STILL be in jail.
1969? so what?...It was against the law.

Funny all the hyperbole about the republicans "hating women"..blah..blah....blah.. and the democrats prominently feature the drunken lecher Ted "Swim for it" Kennedy and Bill "I Like 'em Chubby" Clinton.

They hate romney because he is wealthy but they adore kennedy...Who was a damn sight wealthier...and never mind checking how the clintons made money (whitewater).

You kids and your class envy politics...

Last edited:

get a haircut baldy
yea i need one.....everyone tells me its getting kinda shaggy.....i bet you wish you had enough to get one....right baldy?.....

RU a drughead???

R....U....A....Druuuuunk?

get a haircut baldy

Give it up!!! Harry kicked your ass. :lol:

its not hard Rinata......when you start "sluring" your words you are typing for here.....it might be time to get help.....but i think this guy would rather drink a bottle or two....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back