Clinton was a draft dodger - Ted Kennedy a fugitive from justice

Clinton was a draft dodger because he fled the country and did missionary work in France until it was "safe" to come back.

Oh, wait, that wasn't Clinton. Nevermind.

op = liar.

Pretty soon one of the dumber rw's (can't remember her "name") will come along to post about Robert Byrd.

News flash - They're not running for office.

Second news flash - be careful about playing the Holier Than Though card when you've got anti-Americans like mitt and ryan on your ticket.

2 of the icons of the2012 dem convention

If Clinton was a draft dodger for using his student deferment, Romney was a draft dodger for being a missionary in Paris...

And dick Cheney was the biggest draft dodger with five deferments

You've been told this before. How many times are you going to post the sme thread?

Because Clinton pulled-strings with higher-ups to evadethe draft - unlike Romney or Cheney.

I know what it is to be in an acccident - an injury, not a fatality - but I didnt know that at the time.

I stuck around when I could have fled around 4Am. (a split second choice)

Ted chose to flee.......................

Clinton gave up an EARNED exemption when he protested, was in the draft. Baby Bush had to pull strings to get in TANG after rejection from a Texas law school, Cheney just went to college. Only a PRyanhead CON can call getting a RHODES "draft dodging". Bush II really did dodge, as did most high income Pubbies. Romney went to France (I respect his devotion to his faith, but the idiocy of calling Clinton a draft dodger is nauseating.) DAN QUAYLE ANYONE?

I'd explain Pete Peterson, McCain, and Inouye but they are MEN, CONs like aging teenagers & pseudo males like Coulter.

Because Clinton pulled-strings with higher-ups to evadethe draft - unlike Romney or Cheney.

You really ARE as ill informed as your writing suggests, odd. No, CLINTON EARNED EXEMPTIONS, one of which he gave up when he protested the war. NOT Baby Bush or Cheney, not ONE year of eligibility between them.

"I had OTHER PRIORITIES than MILITARY service"---Cheney the architect of the Iraq disaster.

WTF is the Thank You letter from Clinton to the draft board???

you do all realize you conversing with the resident drunk here....right?.....GINscopy has never served and yet he is bad mouthing other guys who never served.........just tell him the Beatles were the greatest and the 60's rocked and he will burp and puke and pass out.....end of thread....

you do all realize you conversing with the resident drunk here....right?.....GINscopy has never served and yet he is bad mouthing other guys who never served.........just tell him the Beatles were the greatest and the 60's rocked and he will burp and puke and pass out.....end of thread....

His comprehension appears to be limited, I believe he simply feeling UNWELL.

His comprehension appears to be limited, I believe he simply feeling UNWELL.

Peach...he is drunk....i have been in at least 3 of his threads in mid afternoon where HE said that he was drinking and will until he is plastered.....his first post was the only one that looked good.....from then on the "slurring" and misspelling got worse.......until....i guess he passed out.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back